Hello from Colorado

COLOJK

Hey Jeepers, I have been on Wayalife for a while and it is about time I said hi!

This is my first Jeep JK, I purchased it with a 4" lift and 35's already on it and am slowly changing things and making it exactly the way I want it. The picture is a little outdated as I have added some things including an EVO 1/4 Pounder, JCR classic sliders, Trucklites and a few other things. I am in the process of trying to switch my lift out to the EVO enforcer but we will see if it all works out. Oh, and of course I had to add some Wayalife decals! wayalife jeep photo.jpg

Welcome to WayaLife from a desert rat temporarily relocated in Montrose. Nice looking rig, if you get to the western slope this summer, lets do some trails.

COLOJK

Welcome to WayaLife from a desert rat temporarily relocated in Montrose. Nice looking rig, if you get to the western slope this summer, lets do some trails.

Thank you! I bounce between Fort Collins and Arvada since I am a college student. I can't wait for summer to arrive so I can get out wheeling. I am envious of your enforcer lift, I really hope I can get mine soon. is yours the 3" or the 4"?

Top Bottom