Seward 7inch led driving light wiring

PSOGUY

My Led headlights come wired with extra wire to tie into driving lights. Question is what color wire on front or side marker do I tie into to utilize the upper and lower LED bars on the headlights. (Seward 7 inch LED)

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Cant remember which wire, but I would tap that light into the side markers or the turn signals. If you have a test light it would be easy to pull the connector on the turn signal, and turn the light on and off to see which one gets power for when the lights are on. Not sure if there is something powered on when the jeep is running tho to make it a "day time running light" however.

PSOGUY

Cant remember which wire, but I would tap that light into the side markers or the turn signals. If you have a test light it would be easy to pull the connector on the turn signal, and turn the light on and off to see which one gets power for when the lights are on. Not sure if there is something powered on when the jeep is running tho to make it a "day time running light" however.

Thanks. I'm no electrician but I will give it a shot.

Wethy

Question regarding American JKs do you guys run daytime running lights from the factory I know up here in canada the computer is set up to run them. if you never had them it's possible your jk may not have the wires(unlikely though) and if they don't run all the time I know the pro cal can turn them on iirc

PSOGUY

I have them set to be on as driving lights but want to utilize the upper and lower 3inch led bars in the headlights as driving lights instead.

You could wire them directly to your fuse box. Use one of the fuses in there that comes on with the key. It's how I used to run some LED strips. The fuse will blow before you overload the lights.

Top Bottom