Wave from Richmond, Virginia

Zachp28

Hey guys. Stopping by for the inaugural wave to everyone. I just joined not that long ago, and am already on here all day haha. I have a 2007 Steel Blue JKU that im slowly working on due to kids and how damn expensive this addiction is! Stoked to be here and learn more.

Attachments

• 1453069859596.jpg
    1453069859596.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 43

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hey guys. Stopping by for the inaugural wave to everyone. I just joined not that long ago, and am already on here all day haha. I have a 2007 Steel Blue JKU that im slowly working on due to kids and how damn expensive this addiction is! Stoked to be here and learn more.

Welcome to WAL! From Virginia beach!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hell yeah! Good to be here. I may be moving to Va beach soon too.

Sweet! It would be great to have more people in the area. Though I'm sorry to hear that you might be moving farther away from the few trail VA has.

Zachp28

Welcome! I'm in Newport News!

Good to see other Jeepers from Virginia! I wish there more trails in the area, but i kinda like finding my own places in between working as a BBQ pit master/chef and being a dude with a family. Let me know if you're ever in Richmond. Im in Virginia Beach at least once a month.

Lbogart

I lived in Radford for a few years. That area is effin' beautiful. And plenty of places to get your tires dirty!

Where did you go wheeling near Radford. Trying to find a few places to go explore. Only thing I've found so far are fire service roads.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Where did you go wheeling near Radford. Trying to find a few places to go explore. Only thing I've found so far are fire service roads.

Potts Mountain is the big one in your area. I might be doing a trip out there in April when the trail reopens.

Top Bottom