Ready to pull the trigger

72blubyu

2015 JKU Rubicon Hardrock Tank, we got it back in October and wheeled it 5 days old at Rausch it did the greens with ease. I finally sold all the parts from our 2010 JKU Sahara so time to start ordering some parts.

This is what I am thinking right now

3" Evo Enforcer
Evo flip drag link
Fox shocks
35" Toyo M/T
Reel front driveshaft
Evo oil pan skid
Evo trans pan skid
Moto metal 961 wheels
Evo pillar light mounts
3" cube leds (spot or flood)

Undecided
Programmer
Gears 4:88 or 5:13

I guess my big question is where to order from?
Am I missing anything to start the build?

thardy

Banned
Looks like you've got everything! Id go 4.88 for the gears and I'd hit up TrailJeeps to get everything!

Edit: I'd consider going with TruckLites over the LED cubes. But that's just my preference.

GR8WHITE

Honestly with the 3.6 and 4.10's you really don't need to re gear for 35's. I'd suggest driving it first with the 35's before your spend the $$ on gears. Just my opinion.

Angry Aussie

Edit: I'd consider going with TruckLites over the LED cubes. But that's just my preference.[/QUOTE]

What he said!! Headlights will get used more than your cubes. I got cubes before my trucklites and I should have gotten the trucklites first. Sure my cubes are awesome but I don't use them all that much.

Plus you may as well change your rear drive shaft as well. May as well have a stronger shafts front and rear. Won't have to worry about the rear breaking on the trail.

72blubyu

Hunting down a 13/16" bit now our Fastenal won't have 1 for a few days.
EVO should add to the Flip Drag Link kit and just add it to the price.

Top Bottom