EVO rock sliders

Jkjosh14

I received my Evo Rock sliders in the mail and got them all painted up now I'm just looking for a place to get them welded. Does anybody know the rough price to have this done and can anyone recommend a good shop in the Fresno Hanford or Lemoore area

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I received my Evo Rock sliders in the mail and got them all painted up now I'm just looking for a place to get them welded. Does anybody know the rough price to have this done and can anyone recommend a good shop in the Fresno Hanford or Lemoore area

A company called epic addictions in Fresno is an Evo Mfg installer. No idea on price

Ddays

Hooked
I'm from way over in Pa but when I had mine done I called a mobile welder. Guy came to my warehouse in a F550 with a setup that looked like he could weld bridges.
Did the install outside and only charged me $75. I did drill & tap two 1/2" holes at both ends of each slider so that I could bolt it in place during welding to help some.

Jkjosh14

Thanks for the replies fellas I called a place in Fresno and the told me it was going to $340 and that sounded awfully high

Top Bottom