Adjustable Control Arms - Mopar Stage 3 Lift

KICKROX

Ok, need some help/opinions:

So I have a the Mopar Stage 3 lift kit by Mopar. (3 inch). To complete the kit I've installed EVO's flip kit to correct the steering geometry and now I want to install Adjustable Lower Control Arms so that I can correct the alignment to complete the lift.

So here is what I need help/opinons on.

Do I do front and rear? just front? (set of 4 or 8)

Which ones (brands) or do I stick to Teraflex since that's who makes the Mopar one?

Appreciate the input here.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Being that you have a four door you can do just front lowers. I have no experience but believe based on what I've read here you can't go wrong with the EVOs or the Curries.

swampdog

Ok, need some help/opinions:

So I have a the Mopar Stage 3 lift kit by Mopar. (3 inch). To complete the kit I've installed EVO's flip kit to correct the steering geometry and now I want to install Adjustable Lower Control Arms so that I can correct the alignment to complete the lift.

So here is what I need help/opinons on.

Do I do front and rear? just front? (set of 4 or 8)

Which ones (brands) or do I stick to Teraflex since that's who makes the Mopar one?

Appreciate the input here.

Correct, front lowers are all you need to correct the geometry, assuming the rear came with a trackbar relocation bracket or adjustable trackbar. Everyone here loves the Curries (or anything with Johnny joints for that matter), but my RK arms have done great so far. Apparently there have been a few cases of older RK arms failing, but as I said, so far so good with mine.

chipper

I have the Evo front lowers only on my four door. It's what came with the enforcer kit. It's all you need. I'm very impressed with them. Heavy duty, easy to adjust, greasable , Johnny joints ...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have the Evo front lowers only on my four door. It's what came with the enforcer kit. It's all you need. I'm very impressed with them. Heavy duty, easy to adjust, greasable , Johnny joints ...

This^^^^^^^

KingCopperhead

If all you've done is a drag link flip you don't necessarily need adjustable control arms right now. The Mopar arms that came with your kit are the correct length for the size of the lift the kit provides.

That being said: if you have plans for an aftermarket front axle you'll likely need adjustable front upper control arms. If you're in a 2 door and are planning on a new rear drive shaft you'll need adjustable rear upper control arms.

If I were in the market for control arms I'd do front Evo lowers and rear Currie uppers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom