Aloha from Oahu

dellrl

This is my fifth Jeep. Previously had two XJs and two TJs. I got the JK about six months ago. It had a lot done already (lift, gears, etc.) and I've done a bit to keep improving and making it more the way I want it to be.

2012 JK Sport
Stock 3.6l w/manual 6 speed
2.5in. Lift
Truetrac w/4.88 gears
Black Rock Viper wheels
35x12.5x17 BFG KO2
Expedition One rear bumper/carrier
MBRP front bumper
Warn M8000 winch

Attachments

• 1453191446238.jpg
    1453191446238.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 1453191512889.jpg
    1453191512889.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

aldaman

Welcome aboard.

How do you like the 4.88 gearing with the 35s and is your Jeep an auto or manual trans?

dellrl

Thanks for the welcome! The 4.88 is great with the 35s. I can actually ride long Hills at highway speed in 6th gear. I haven't wheeled the Truetrac other than dry rutted out jeep roads. No problems there. Oahu only has a few places to wheel and I haven't made it out for anything serious since getting this one in August.

Jeepfan30

You're not missing much except the view. I was there last week and all the fun stuff is blocked by boulders and markers. Also, they have an entrance gate up now that you have to get a pass for and combo to open the gate.

Welcome. I really miss going out to K-Point :(

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Bit of a hijack, but anyone that has any info on AMR? If so, please PM me. I was planning on living there but have been told recently that there are some issues there. I'll be working out of Hickam so I want to live on the PH side of the Island. Thanks in advance!

bjielsl

You're not missing much except the view. I was there last week and all the fun stuff is blocked by boulders and markers. Also, they have an entrance gate up now that you have to get a pass for and combo to open the gate.

What?!? When I was there it was if you could go, then go... Thats crazy and a bit sad.

Top Bottom