End of the World Celebration - Join Us!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
World-War-III-Prediction-Nostradamus-Armageddon.jpg

I know this is all very last minute and all but, when it comes to planning for the end of the world, how can you really plan ahead? :crazyeyes:
Anyway, Cindy and I are going to heading over to the Bruery tomorrow night at about 6PM to celebrate the end of the world and, if you have the time, would love for you to join us. While this is a tasting room, it is still family oriented so you can bring your kids. Also, there should be a food truck showing up but, I'm not sure which one.

The Bruery is located in Placentia, California, right off Orangethorpe and 57 Freeway. As soon as you get off the freeway, head west and make an immediate right turn onto the first street called Dunn Way. Drive to the end of the cul de sac, pull in to the parking lot and you will see The Bruery at the end.

715 Dunn Way
Placentia, CA 92870
714-996-MALT (6258)

If we don't all die before 6PM, we'll look forward to seeing you there :beer:

Who's Coming:
Moochie
DManuel
4x4Jesus
Geodeal
JAGS
Strainger

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Wish I could join but ill be heading the other direction up to Tahoe area to visit family. :D Happy end of the world LOL!!

Hightower

cookie.JPG
I would love to its -2 degrees :icon_crazy: today and it’s what the second day of winter a few beers, warm weather and good friends would be perfect right now. :beer::beer: . If this is it and the Oreo cookie got it wrong, see you all very soon. :cheesy::cheesy:

Merry Christmas

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Happy end of the world to you...wish I could be there to share a few drinks. Since its the end and all, would you mind signing the title of Rubicat over to me?

MTG

Caught the Bug
As luck would have it we are heading to So. Cal. tomorrow!

Too bad we'll be on 395. :grayno:

Nice picture by the way. :cheesy:

Damtall55

RE: End of the World Celebration

I would love to join you at the End of the World Celebration, but that is a long drive from Virginia. Thank you just the same!! I promise to do a shot of American Honey in your honor though!! If the world does keep spinning after tomorrow, Merry Christmas and have a Happy and safe New Year!!

Big Mike

JAGS

Hooked
You think you might be there late? Already have dinner plans with the brother in law for his bday. Not sure we/I could make it much before 9. ????

Pavel9934S

Thanks, but for me is it a bit far away :D I’ll to look forward to end of the world here in Switzerland :celebrate:

Pilgrim55

sorry i missed

I sorry i missed it but the end did not come we are still here you should come to walla walla and check the wine out in this area.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
You guys have fun! You can drink as much as you want cause you won't have to worry about driving home! :cheesy:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
NOooooooooo!

End of the world, No one told me! :eek: Now what? :thinking: If this is true where do we go? :idontknow: are their JEEPs there? :idontknow: :doh: Now I get it. Its WAY of LIFE!:wings::clap2::bowdown:
See all in our next life and lets keep JEEP'EN!!!:driving:
:beer::beer::standing wave::standing wave::standing wave::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

ljespinoza

Will see if the family is willing to make the short drive over from Brea. Just moved to Brea last week, it would be fun to meet some fellow Way A Lifer's

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Going to try to get there between 7-8 p.m. : or shortly after 1/2 off the price of foreign beers expires at the tavern where I meet every Friday with old friends to solve the world's problems over a mug or two. If I don't go there first, it certainly will be the end of the world as I know it. :shock:

Top Bottom