Today end of the world - very, very funny from Porsche-Forum

Pavel9934S

Hi Guys

this is very, very funny from Forum of Porsche today !! :D:D:D:D

Oh great, the world was going right now where I have mounted the front aerodynamic parts.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Pavel9934S

Very sorry for my bad english....:grayno:
end of the world in a few minutes and I have mounted the front aerodynamic parts. :D i think it is very funny ...thanks Eddie ! :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Pavel9934S said:
Very sorry for my bad english....:grayno:
end of the world in a few minutes and I have mounted the front aerodynamic parts. :D i think it is very funny ...thanks Eddie ! :yup:

Don't worry about it. I'm guessing their German isn't as good as your English. :thumbs:

NAUJK

Yes they do. Depending on where you are in the country its either German Italian French and so on with the countries that surround them.

Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Yes they do. Depending on where you are in the country its either German Italian French and so on with the countries that surround them.

Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch.

Nice. See Wayalife is also an educational forum!

Gracias mis amigos. (That's my best German) ;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The first post I think I missed something as it wasn't funny. The rest of the posts and the randomness defiantly made up for it though!:cheesy::thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Mine is 3 years in High School a semester in College and going to Germany and Switzerland almost every summer. So I can speak a little bit. :crazyeyes:

Funny thing is, I spent a semester in Switzerland back when I was in college but down by the Italian border. Needless to say, German wasn't the predominant language spoken there :crazyeyes:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
@10frnk9

yes ..german in Switzerland ...but it is schwizerdütch ....swissgerman ;-)))

Aaaaaahh I understand this as I live in Southern California, and depending on who you speak to, the language in the area is English or Spanish. Most folks however speak Spanglish!!

Pavel9934S

Eddie

too true. The extent of my German is Oktoberfest .....

This ist very, very gooood !! ;-))))

Guys, we spoken in Switzerland 4 lengvitschies ...german (swissgerman) , french, italian and retroroman ...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie

too true. The extent of my German is Oktoberfest .....

This ist very, very gooood !! ;-))))

Guys, we spoken in Switzerland 4 lengvitschies ...german (swissgerman) , french, italian and retroroman ...

retroroman? What exactly is that if you don't mind me asking?

Top Bottom