Evo leveling+?

1BAMF'nJKU

can additional spacers be added to the evo leveling kit. I am just curious if this could be done to add a slight bit more lift to the already leveled suspension. Newbie question I know but if I could do it and anyone could suggest the required components and wether this is a good or bad idea I would greatly appreciate it. I'm thinking 2.5 lift or near....Thanks

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
can additional spacers be added to the evo leveling kit. I am just curious if this could be done to add a slight bit more lift to the already leveled suspension. Newbie question I know but if I could do it and anyone could suggest the required components and wether this is a good or bad idea I would greatly appreciate it. I'm thinking 2.5 lift or near....Thanks

Im sure you could add a spacer to the front, and maybe a taller on in the rear and pull what comes with the kit, but at that point, I personally would just order the 3" plush ride springs and be done with spacers and such. just my :twocents:

Napalm

I ran the EVO level on my 2014. After installing a winch, to compensate for the added weight rake I installed a synergy 3/4 spacer in the front. I had no issues with this whatsoever and netted about 2.5 inches of lift.

Now, for the rear you'd have to just install a larger spacer instead of the included 3/4 in the kit. I never recommend stacking spacers.

Napalm

Just purchase the springs? I would need lower control arms shocks drag flip kit etc wouldn't I? Thx again

I never did. I just used what was in the kit plus the Synergy spacers.

Only the front springs and rear spacers come in the Kit.

jmac603

Can the springs be purchased by themselves? Front and rear? What else would be needed with front and rear springs? No spacer and would eventually get new shocks.

Napalm

Can the springs be purchased by themselves? Front and rear? What else would be needed with front and rear springs? No spacer and would eventually get new shocks.

You only need the front springs and the rear spacers. That's what comes in the kit. You can run the springs without the rear spacers, but it will look like this.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453492327.350057.jpg

🙄

You can purchase them by themselves but I think you have to contact ORE.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I have the Evo Leveling Kit, and when i installed it. I netted 2.5 in the front (stock 4 door, and once it settled 2 1/4). Evo did a great job to were all you need is the front spring and rear spacer to run perfectly fine with everything you already have. When its fully compressed, your bump stops stop the coil right before it goes fully compressed( which is not a good thing) and before your shock bottoms out. And at full flex, it doesnt unseat your coil, or affect your break lines. So if your like me and run light, if you add any spacers to the front. Your going to be 3+ in the front. And that just opens up a different can of worms. Your looking at front lower adjustable control arms to put your drivelines back to normal. if you add new shocks or shock extenstions, you have to modify your break lines. New front drive shaft, new bump stop. So with that, your better off getting an actual 3 in lift kit that sells everything you need like the Evo Enforcer.

Top Bottom