WAL Jeepers SC

JSTJPN

Are there any WAL jeepers in the Columbia, SC area? I just moved up here and am looking for other jeepers to meet and ride with.

dchotrod

I'm about 2 hours north in Asheville. We have a ride coming up next weekend at Windrock in Tennessee. Search for the thread & it will give you all the info.

JSTJPN

Yea I want be able to make that one.

What's the area like over your way? I am looking to do some exploring tomorrow while I am off.

dchotrod

Yea I want be able to make that one.

What's the area like over your way? I am looking to do some exploring tomorrow while I am off.

We had anywhere from 12 to 24+ inches, so it's beautiful. I was out last night & today. Roads are pretty rough. Main roads are starting to clear but secondary are still pack snow on top of a lot of ice.

JSTJPN

We had anywhere from 12 to 24+ inches, so it's beautiful. I was out last night & today. Roads are pretty rough. Main roads are starting to clear but secondary are still pack snow on top of a lot of ice.

Cool. Looks likely may ride that way tomorrow. Haven't been in that part of the country in quite a while.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I'm in Columbia until May, well, Ft Jackson to be exact. Where about in Columbia are you? Always a good time meeting up with fellow Jeepers!

Top Bottom