Jeep wave from TN

jk_tay23

Just wanted to introduce myself! My husband and I bought a 2015 wrangler last April & I'm in love. New to the jeep life but so looking forward to learning a ton more. Looking to buy another just for me in the next year! So any ideas would be Awesome!

Can't wait to read all the threads!
-Taylor

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Welcome to Wayalife. I think you'll find more good information here, than any other forum.

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome to WAL! So of course your Jeep will need the 37's, axles, sliders, winch, etc, etc, before hubby's, right? ;)

jk_tay23

Welcome to WAL! So of course your Jeep will need the 37's, axles, sliders, winch, etc, etc, before hubby's, right? ;)

I wanna try to find one that has it already BUT I want to build it and make it my own.. Already have SO many ideas on what I want it to look like. I'm really wanting to find one that's a solid color hard top with the same color finders.

Ddays

Hooked
I wanna try to find one that has it already BUT I want to build it and make it my own.. Already have SO many ideas on what I want it to look like. I'm really wanting to find one that's a solid color hard top with the same color finders.

Awesome! Good luck with your search. Looking forward to your build thread!

Top Bottom