KC or light bar?

jk_tay23

Trying to get a head start on looking for "extras" for the jeep.. I am leaning more towards the KC lights rather than the light bar. But what is everyone's opinion? I know a lot of people have the light bars. Thanks ahead of time!

Wethy

Trying to get a head start on looking for "extras" for the jeep.. I am leaning more towards the KC lights rather than the light bar. But what is everyone's opinion? I know a lot of people have the light bars. Thanks ahead of time!

as a personal opinion i wouldnt do a full size light bar. maybe a 20" spot/flood combo in between the grill but thats about it. i personally run only a set of Rigid Duallys on my windshield and for what i use it for thats more then adequate. what i would do is look into upgrading your factory headlights to Trucklites or something similar and go from there the trucklites can be had for about 600+ per pair. i think thats what you will hear most people say.

Edit: not to discourage you if you want a 50" but i have a feeling thats what most people will say.

Clem319

Lightbar is worthless unless you're Offroad.. If you are Offroad, you have to be leading the pack to use the 50"

Wethy

That's crazy. Glad I'm in the states!

Yeah man it's hilarious because the prices are like this on north ridge Canada's site for reference

Pre rigid TruckLite 382per lite
Anti flicker harness 43 per harness

Rigid non heated 600per pair without anti flickers

Rigid heated 700 without harnesses

He 8700. 900 per pair without anti flicker

All currency in CAD for reference lol

jagrubb99

Yeah man it's hilarious because the prices are like this on north ridge Canada's site for reference

Pre rigid TruckLite 382per lite
Anti flicker harness 43 per harness

Rigid non heated 600per pair without anti flickers

Rigid heated 700 without harnesses

He 8700. 900 per pair without anti flicker

All currency in CAD for reference lol

Craziness.. (10 characters)

allwhitejeeps

After seeing Eddie's use of his truck lites and the power that thy have I ordered them over getting a light bar. Plus they would have way more practical use which is why I chose them

WarriorJeep

I had a 50 inch led light bar on long enough to realize it made me nuts from the wind noise. Needless to say off it came.
Double stacked duallys and a 18 inch in the bull bar, and a set of TL headlights is all I really need.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This is my 20" rigid and my truck lites on high beam. I'm standing about 200 yards away to give you and idea of how bright it is. I was still blinded. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453726643.445003.jpg .

bjielsl

KC....HID or LED?

I run a 20" LED on my front hoop and 2 smaller cubes on the corners facing down and out. I found this to be more than adequate. I went with all LED just for the Amp Draw. I haven't measured my new 20" but my old single row was only pulling 9 amps.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I'll sell you my KC lights. I have two 130w spot lights and one 100w driving light. They're the Slimlites. Let me know.

Top Bottom