Axle Breather Tube

Bleached

As the title says, I some how manged to pull the breather tube out of the front axle and was wondering if there was any good aftermarket part to replace it with. I can get the metal part I pulled out for like 5 dollars, but if there is something I should consider upgrading to might as well do it now that I need to flush and fill the front axle anyways.

Just get the plastic top too and use some fuel line and relocate them higher. Eddie has a good write up to lengthen them. Use that as a start. I actually used some red tubing I got off a DIY beer page. Worked great.

Bleached

Just get the plastic top too and use some fuel line and relocate them higher. Eddie has a good write up to lengthen them. Use that as a start. I actually used some red tubing I got off a DIY beer page. Worked great.

Thank you Much. All I wanted to know. Ill look for that write up also. Is it on these forums or the Project-JK site?

LeighP

Pretty sure its on here.....I'm sure I also posted a couple of pics of mine with extended breathers....only cost a few dollars to do and about an hour of time. Used fuel line and ran the breather up into the engine bay, the rear one up behind the the RH tail light.

Top Bottom