Back seat heater

Ismel7981

Thinking of installing this in my JKU, the rear area of Jk takes a long time to warm up in the mornings and feel bad for the kiddos. Wondering if anyone has this set up to help warm up the rear area of the JKU. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453825930.380423.jpg

trailraider

does your jeep really need it? i have a 4 door and drive my kids to school every morning with temps that drop to -30 with no issue with heat. i have to turn it down cause they get to warm.
I wonder if you have a issue somewhere

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Your shitting me right ? It's not that cold in the winter in SC.

These JKS have really warm heaters in them.

mattfl

Run your jeep for 10 minutes before you get in it each morning? The heater in the Jeep gets hot as fuck pretty quick, even with a softtop.

I would say install it if you feel you want/need it. It's your jeep. Question is where would you put it? How old are your kids? If they are old enough to be out of car seats I would recommend just doing seat warmers.

Napalm

Run your jeep for 10 minutes before you get in it each morning? The heater in the Jeep gets hot as fuck pretty quick, even with a softtop.

X3 on running the Jeep for a few minutes before leaving. Once my JKU gets warmed up for about 5 mins I can't leave the heater on.

Top Bottom