Under hood security

Gibbo

Anybody want piece of mind. I installed this Mopar hood lock in about 30 mins. The lock codes to you're ignition key. Helps keep prying eyes off the supercharger, ( I wish ).

Gibbo

Stupid me forgot the photo. Here it is.

Attachments

• 2012-12-22 17.48.09.jpg
    2012-12-22 17.48.09.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 81

Jersey_Devil

Yea I need one for my imaginary super charger too! But seriously I have been thinking bout getting one.... Easy installation u say? And it matches my current key?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have seen those before but if someone wants something they will get it so I would rather leave it open and let them have it then have them break my hood/grille/windows.:cheesy:

Gibbo

Yea I need one for my imaginary super charger too! But seriously I have been thinking bout getting one.... Easy installation u say? And it matches my current key?
Yep comes with everything you need, and the holes are already there. (apparently they come standard on JK's sent to Europe). You cycle the ignition key in the lock when your done, and codes to that key. It is that easy.

Gibbo

I have seen those before but if someone wants something they will get it so I would rather leave it open and let them have it then have them break my hood/grille/windows.:cheesy:

Yeah, like all locks, their only for the honest rat bag crooks.:yup:

Top Bottom