North GA '14 billet jku build

projectMMTB

I finally decided to start a thread. I've had my parts in order for about a month now and they're all starting to come in.
As of right now I'm running a standard 3" lift on 35" Toyos with 20" fuel throttle wheels and a custom sound system and shittybilt front and rear bumpers. Nothing special but she's mine so I love her none the less [emoji23]
Here's the parts that have either arrived or are almost here:
-Rock Jock 44 front axle
-arb diff cover front and rear
-Front and rear chromoly shafts
-4.88 gears
-front and rear ARB lockers
-ARB compressor
-crawler concepts hood louver
-fenders
-rock slide engineering sliders
-American Eagle beadlocks
-37" nitto trail grapplers
-Offroad Evolution Enforcer 4"
-King 2.5 adjustable shocks
- SBC drag link flip
-synergy front track bar
-new front driveshaft

All the work is being done by SBC offroad here in Georgia and myself.

I'm sure I'm missing a few things but I hope y'all enjoy. I can't wait to get this thing where I want it to be

Here's how she sits now
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454034189.340091.jpg

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Looks good! It will be badass on 37s! Curious, how has it been working with SBC?I've followed a few of their builds and they have come out awesome. Also curious, what was the deciding factor on the Rock Jock axles? The reason I ask is, I'm planning on Dynatracs, but am moving to Hawaii soon. My time frame is very tight and if I can't get the Dynatracs on time, I'm going to have to wait and do axles first thing when I get there. I've called pretty much every shop listed on Oahu and the only axles I can get without paying a huge up charge are G2 Core 44 and Rock Jock 60s, because 4WP is the only large shop there. Curious why you chose the Rock Jocks over other options? Thanks!

Grubbicon

Curious, how has it been working with SBC?
I have a friend that works in sales over there and they make some pretty badass one off builds sometimes. They have never done any work for me, but I know a guy that has and they did great work just took them a long time to do his RJ60/70

projectMMTB

Looks good! It will be badass on 37s! Curious, how has it been working with SBC?I've followed a few of their builds and they have come out awesome. Also curious, what was the deciding factor on the Rock Jock axles? The reason I ask is, I'm planning on Dynatracs, but am moving to Hawaii soon. My time frame is very tight and if I can't get the Dynatracs on time, I'm going to have to wait and do axles first thing when I get there. I've called pretty much every shop listed on Oahu and the only axles I can get without paying a huge up charge are G2 Core 44 and Rock Jock 60s, because 4WP is the only large shop there. Curious why you chose the Rock Jocks over other options? Thanks!

So far so good.
Great service and they stay in touch as parts get in
No complaints yet

projectMMTB

I have a friend that works in sales over there and they make some pretty badass one off builds sometimes. They have never done any work for me, but I know a guy that has and they did great work just took them a long time to do his RJ60/70

Are you talking about Kevin?
Didn't he take Sarah's jeep to Baker where you go?

projectMMTB

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457998947.352077.jpg
Went to the shop the other day to check out my rockjock44 meant to get more pictures but I was in a rush
Hopefully should be starting this week if not early next week...

Last edited:

projectMMTB

Apparently the walkers were on back order so we went with something a lil bit different but I think it was a pretty solid choice...
Just came in today [emoji109]🏽[emoji106]🏽 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458261126.259125.jpg

projectMMTB

Enforcer is on along with most of the other suspension goodies [emoji106]🏽

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461006766.250052.jpg

Axle is placed and ready for the air lockers and gear work today and tomorrow

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461006989.909726.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461007014.395991.jpg

Still got a lot to do but should be done hopefully by Friday

thardy

Banned
Hopefully the pre run but for sure the end of summer run.
The pre run all depends on school since that's right in the middle of all my finals but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to go

I always forget about all you youngins and your school! Hope you can make it.

projectMMTB

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461696610.875771.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461696630.404401.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461696661.939268.jpg

Making more progress
She's turning out great.
Still have a few small things to do such as mount the JCR inner fenders and still messing with the front axle since we ran into an issue. Hopefully we can get it figured out and back on the road soon
Can't wait

Top Bottom