PA Places..

NatedTJ

I have been going to Rausch Creek Off-road park dont get me wrong i love it i just wanna see new places in pa, i heard of a place in Shamokin Pa but not sure where it is up there anyone go any other places and suggestions would be great! thanks :rock:

OJK12

Me and my club go to Rock Run Recreation in Patton Pa. Not sure how close it is to you but it's a cool place to go. The have 3 levels of skill green, blue, and black. They don't show enough of the jeep trails but have quite a few and just opened up more at the end of summer. They are only open from spring till fall though. They also have an Atv party there in August (fishers Atv reunion) and rally at the rock in September for jeeps. Lots of rocks, they also have a mud put and trails we have had a stock TJ on them but its a lil tough for a stock TJ but stock JK no problem. And the black diamond trails are tube buggy heaven.

NatedTJ

Me and my club go to Rock Run Recreation in Patton Pa. Not sure how close it is to you but it's a cool place to go. The have 3 levels of skill green, blue, and black. They don't show enough of the jeep trails but have quite a few and just opened up more at the end of summer. They are only open from spring till fall though. They also have an Atv party there in August (fishers Atv reunion) and rally at the rock in September for jeeps. Lots of rocks, they also have a mud put and trails we have had a stock TJ on them but its a lil tough for a stock TJ but stock JK no problem. And the black diamond trails are tube buggy heaven.

Thanks alot ill have to look it up i have a tj with 2.5 with 32s and a bunch of people with lifted vehicles so yeah thanks alot again
;):yup:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Well dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians..... That's funny!

Seriously.... Are those places in western pa?

No, beaver run is 20 minutes from Ohio. You guys should find some local clubs. Most wheeling back east is on private property.

That's why I moved the out west!

Jersey_Devil

No, beaver run is 20 minutes from Ohio. You guys should find some local clubs. Most wheeling back east is on private property.

That's why I moved the out west!

Yea.... I use private property, fish and game land, and state forest lot more state forest are than ud think out here

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
ill be watching this one for more places to go, from reading area and only been to rausch as well, ive heard the reading antracite land you can go on but only with a pass or something...which i think is past pottsville

NatedTJ

ill be watching this one for more places to go, from reading area and only been to rausch as well, ive heard the reading antracite land you can go on but only with a pass or something...which i think is past pottsville

Theres one in the Shamokin area i just dont know where at...:thinking:

Lane87

Hey everyone! I'll be moving to Waynesboro PA in February, I've heard a lot about Rauch Creek but that's about it. Do you guys know of any clubs in southern PA, northern MD area?

08blkrubi

If I had to guess this is the one some of you are talking about. I've been there on a private tour with a group of Jeeps. We have been there quite a few times with the Quad Club with permission from the owners. Most recently we were told to cut back. We were told "Administrative Changes". I think they might be having some issues getting it opened.

http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/pages/

Jersey_Devil

I have been going to Rausch Creek Off-road park dont get me wrong i love it i just wanna see new places in pa, i heard of a place in Shamokin Pa but not sure where it is up there anyone go any other places and suggestions would be great! thanks :rock:

Cross the big Ben Franklin bridge and come play in the Jersey Pines! We got over 300,000 square acres of pinelands just in south jersey alone to play in!

Top Bottom