2 door turn down exhaust

SoCalDozer

Anyone running a turn down exhaust that dumps before the axle on a 2 door?
I found magnaflow made a kit but its offroad only so that usually means its pretty loud.
Trying to find a somewhat quiet exhaust that will dump before the axle for clearance issues.

SoCalDozer

being loud wouldnt be bad, I just dont want annoying drone since it will be dumping right under me. I have terrible internet out here so cant really listen to the clip.

BrandonDetrick

I run the dynomax on my 2 door. Was a bitch to make it fit proper. But it sounds good an is not as loud as I expect. Can't hear it hardly at highway speeds

SoCalDozer

I run the dynomax on my 2 door. Was a bitch to make it fit proper. But it sounds good an is not as loud as I expect. Can't hear it hardly at highway speeds

you have a link to it? Its hard to search out here on the ship since the internet is so slow but I couldnt find which one dumped before the axle.

Rusty

Last edited:

Holeshot

Banned
I was thinking in putting one on mine too, but would like to get one that dump in the back. Cops are a little crazy here and if they don't see the tip then they'll bust me and inspect for exhaust mod.

I could also extend it to the rear, would still have good clearance, good sound, and the tip to the back.

And I got a question for those who runs the one that dumps under the jeep, do you have any exhaust smell draft in the jeep? :icon_crazy:

BrandonDetrick

Mbrp make a high clearance exhaust that goes out the rear. . Never heard it tho.

As far as being a exhaust draft into the cab id say not at all. The tip faces the ground

Hollywd32

I just put on my mbrp high clearance exhaust and love it! EXCELLENT sound. Total time. To remove old and install new was 40 minutes. A shout out to Rebel Offroad for the recommendation!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom