Titan Tire Carrier Fuel Tank

jkjurny

Does anybody have one of these? Looks interesting, but that's another 100 pounds of weight back there once that 12 gallons is put in. Seems that you wouldn't mount that to the stock tailgate.

jk12blk

Does anybody have one of these? Looks interesting, but that's another 100 pounds of weight back there once that 12 gallons is put in. Seems that you wouldn't mount that to the stock tailgate.
Not bad looking if you run one of the compatible bumpers. I don't always prefer to carry extra fuel, but when I do, I prefer rotopax. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Seems like you've answered your own question to me. :yup:

jeeeep

Hooked
looks like the aev, i have the aev version. the siphon hose is ok but once you use it you need something to store it in on the outside, the bag they supply does not contain the fumes.
I'm looking at the pump style hose to replace the siphon.
it's nice to have it mounted behind the tire but not easy to remove when not needed.
if i had to do it over I'd go roto-pac.

Last edited:

Tombstone

Fuel Tank

The guys over on TAP, The Adventure Portal, have it and have used it for awhile, they like it......

Top Bottom