Gobi rack with skinny rear bumper compatibility?

DGP

Does anyone know if there is a lightweight rear bumper that works with a Gobi rack? I was looking at the crawler concepts but I want to be sure it will fit. Any help?

Tombstone

Gobi rack are custom made one at a time, tell them what you have and they will help you set up for what you want to run. I talked to them for quite awhile and I haven't got the funds together yet, but soon...

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
If u can post pics of how that bumper mounts, I could probably tell you.

I've mounted the body armor, mopar high clearance, & 10th anniversary rear bumpers with my Gobi.

GraniteCrystal

I also have a Gobi rack. Mine is the Stealth; the one above is the Ranger.

I love it. Super useful, looks great. In terms of mounting, I think it'd depend on what bumper you were trying to do but I doubt it'd be in the way. Let me know if you need more pics.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I would never want all that weight up high, but they do look cool and I can see them being useful if you have a tent or something else large you take along with you.

GraniteCrystal

I would never want all that weight up high, but they do look cool and I can see them being useful if you have a tent or something else large you take along with you.

Agreed, less than ideal for rock crawling from a weight perspective but necessary when going camping for multiple days with 3-5 people and a Golden Retriever.

Redeeming factor of weight up high: it'll help reinforce the weak point along the Jeep. It's a mild, secondary roll cage.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Agreed, less than ideal for rock crawling from a weight perspective but necessary when going camping for multiple days with 3-5 people and a Golden Retriever.

Redeeming factor of weight up high: it'll help reinforce the weak point along the Jeep. It's a mild, secondary roll cage.

Indeed, my jk is the grocery getter of the family as my wife drives a 2 dr jk. Unfortunately, going places with a wife, a 6 year old, & a 3 year old eats up storage space fast.

Top Bottom