Added another Jeep to the stable

Scrambler

My wife and I have kicked around the idea of getting a Renegade since they have come out. We had a a little bit of time yesterday to go to the dealership and ended up driving away with this. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454244238.077322.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454244309.650199.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice! Congrats on the renny!! Go post it up on toasterjeep.com if you haven't already!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Congrats on the addition! Love the Red white and blue theme you've got going on.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so awesome and I love the patriotic Jeep family you've got there :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. The dealership worked out a great deal for us and it was one of those deals we couldn't pass up. It's funny finding all the little Easter Eggs they have put into the Renegade.

LOL!! I think we've found all the easter eggs but it took a while. As crazy as it sounds, I keep hoping that we'll find more :crazyeyes:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Thanks. The dealership worked out a great deal for us and it was one of those deals we couldn't pass up. It's funny finding all the little Easter Eggs they have put into the Renegade.

LOL!! I think we've found all the easter eggs but it took a while. As crazy as it sounds, I keep hoping that we'll find more :crazyeyes:

All of the Easter eggs are great, but what's up with the Sasquatch in the back window? Lol!

Top Bottom