Wave from Southeastern Massachusetts

Flashovr89

Hi everyone, new t group thanks for the add. Just got a 2014 Rubicon 4dr which is pretty much all stock. A clean slate to play with I guess. Looking at it as a daily driver that I'll be able to do some trail runs with, not thinking about heavy rock stuff yet. Gotta grow and lose the newb, lol.
While I have you, looking to put on 33-35's ...was thinking about an AEV 2" spacer kit ? They also have a 2.5" lift that runs around 1k, any suggestions.

Dirt Foot

Welcome to WAL. You will love it here. I'd hold off on the 2" AEV for $1000. If you are going to spend that much then save a bit more and get the evo enforcer 3" for $1250. Or just budget boost it for a few hundred. ie spring spacers and shock relocation brackets.

thardy

Banned
Welcome from GA! I would also pass on the AEV full lift. If you're looking to run 33s to 35s, I would suggest going with the EVO Leveling Kit or a budget boost. :thumb:

TennJK

Welcome to Wayalife. I run 35s on my EVO Enforcer kit and I love it. The ride is great.

Mr. Rubi1

If your using it as a daily driver like myself then the evo leveler is the way to go, looks great and rides better.. Just put one in my 15 Rubicon and love it, now maybe some 33's hmm

Top Bottom