Wave from West Chester, PA!

Jennaf

Hi! My name is Jenna. I'm cozdude's girlfriend. I'm excited to be here and learn about Jeeps, so I can figure out what the heck Steve's talking about all the time. :)
Can't wait to meet everyone out on the trails!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454446699.619872.jpg .

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Details!?!?

Lol!! The only details I will give is that she is the most loving person I have ever met and treats me to well! She loves knuckles but doesn't understand half of what I tell her so I suggested she come on here to read the noobie section and learn

Ddays

Hooked
Lol!! The only details I will give is that she is the most loving person I have ever met and treats me to well! She loves knuckles but doesn't understand half of what I tell her so I suggested she come on here to read the noobie section and learn

Awesome - what more could a guy want, right? Well, except for maybe an LS conversion, a DTD setup, tire sponsor, y'know, little stuff...;)

Ddays

Hooked
Shhhhh don't give away my future plans ;)

Hey Jenna - those are all really necessary and inexpensive mods I listed & all of our wives and girlfriends have agreed we must have in order to be fulfilled. (there - that help? :thumb:)

Jennaf

Awesome - what more could a guy want, right? Well, except for maybe an LS conversion, a DTD setup, tire sponsor, y'know, little stuff...;)

Shhhhh don't give away my future plans ;)

Hey Jenna - those are all really necessary and inexpensive mods I listed & all of our wives and girlfriends have agreed we must have in order to be fulfilled. (there - that help? :thumb:)

He can buy whatever he wants. It's his Jeep. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom