What kind of music is preferred by you ??

Pavel9934S

Hi everybody

What kind of music is preferred by you ?? For me absolutely DEPECHE MODE :thumb: But the best music for me is my flat 911 Carrera 993 :yup:

Pavel

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Well, I'll admit that I grew up listening to Depeche Mode and groups like it. I even went to a lot of their concerts. Back in the day, we refered to it as New Wave music here in the U.S. but now, I think most call it Classic Alternative Rock. Today, I'd have to say that I'm a big Trance fan (Armin van Buuren probably my favorite) but, also really into current Rock (like Within Temptation, Red, Volbeat, Breaking Benjamin, etc.), Punk (like Sum 41, Alkaline Trio, Offspring, etc.) and still, Alternative as well (Anberlin, Muse, Metric, AFI, etc.). Not much into Rap or Hip-Hop unless it's more in a rock setting like Hollywood Undead or old Linkin Park. I'm okay with Country but definitely NOT into Jazz or New Age :yawn37:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
:cheesy: Well, I'll admit that I grew up listening to Depeche Mode and groups like it. I even went to a lot of their concerts. Back in the day, we refered to it as New Wave music here in the U.S. but now, I think most call it Classic Alternative Rock. Today, I'd have to say that I'm a big Trance fan (Armin van Buuren probably my favorite) but, also really into current Rock (like Within Temptation, Red, Volbeat, Breaking Benjamin, etc.), Punk (like Sum 41, Alkaline Trio, Offspring, etc.) and still, Alternative as well (Anberlin, Muse, Metric, AFI, etc.). Not much into Rap or Hip-Hop unless it's more in a rock setting like Hollywood Undead or old Linkin Park. I'm okay with Country but definitely NOT into Jazz or New Age :yawn37:

Love Volbeat! Most of what Eddie listed I listen to, but mostly country since I am a redneck from NY. :cheesy:

Hank Jr, Eric Church, Brantley Gilbert, Breaking Benjamin, Volbeat are currently in the Jeep.

Robar

The Enforcer
80's long hair rock is what I grew up on, but I like most rock and hard rock. My newest favorite is the latest from Slash. :rock:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
My favorite XM stations are Alt Nation, BPM, Electric Area, and 80s. I find myself listening to alot of electronic music lately and I have wide ranging taste. I don't usually listen to country or classical when I'm selecting tunes. I guess rock, alternative, electronic, and of course "Classic Rock" as they call it now... Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin etc. will always be in my list.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
My all time favorite: SUBLIME. What I listen to and play on the guitar. I do have a wide variety of music tastes though. Lots of classic rock, alternative. As far as rap, Old school rap 80's-90's is all I can tolerate. But more obscure bands are my favorite like NEEDTOBREATHE, Disciple, The Classic Crime, Switchfoot, Darth Vato.

Pavel9934S

I have never heard this group name :grayno: this night is long and i'm since now with these groups on youtube :yup:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I'm stuck in the 70's and 80's. I'm ok with a little 90's thrown in.

Skynard and Kiss is saved in the mygig

RockyJk

Trivium is one of my all time favorite bands I like classic rock metal some punk some alternative house music actually ill listen to almost anything except for country that music annoys me lol

StrizzyChris

Classic Rock and Classic Country ALL THE WAY!!! Nothing like going topless and bumping some Steve Miller Band, lynyrd skynyrd, Alan Jackson and Alabama! Makes me want a fold out chair, Busch light, camp fire and all my friends around just thinking about it!

gouacats

My favorite XM stations are Alt Nation, BPM, Electric Area, and 80s. I find myself listening to alot of electronic music lately and I have wide ranging taste. I don't usually listen to country or classical when I'm selecting tunes. I guess rock, alternative, electronic, and of course "Classic Rock" as they call it now... Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin etc. will always be in my list.

Fairly similar to what I listen to...Alt Nation...Sirius XMU. My last 2 downloads were Matisyahu and Django Django. Good stuff...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
:cheesy::cheesy:
This made me laugh pretty hard after the way you were described the other night by others. (It wasn't bad just the visual was funny)

Why? Those artists make amazing music. They're like songbirds of their generation. Like a mix between Fergie and Jesus.

MTG

Caught the Bug
OverlanderJK said:
:cheesy::cheesy:
This made me laugh pretty hard after the way you were described the other night by others. (It wasn't bad just the visual was funny)

How was I described? :idontknow:

Edit: on second thought, maybe I don't want to know. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom