Jeepin With Judd 2016

Dirt Foot

Just wondering if anyone in the Florida area is going to Jeepin With Judd this weekend? This will be the 2nd year of the event. Last year was a blast. For Florida, it has awesome trail rides with some great obstacle courses as well. My brother Chipper and I have a club spot saved up behind the vendors. If you decide to come please visit. Who's going?

Dirt Foot

I will be there Thursday through Sunday........staying at Best Western in Mulberry.

~Woodrow~

I'll be there all 3 days as well. I live in Winter Haven. Can't wait to see your bad ass rig. I'm also in the first night ride on sat. 7:30 I believe.

Bananaspider886

When you went last year was there stuff that something on 33s would be able to enjoy? I won't have my 35s for another 2 weeks

chipper

When you went last year was there stuff that something on 33s would be able to enjoy? I won't have my 35s for another 2 weeks

Oh yeah. Plenty of to do. I won't even worry about them being 33"'s. You'll probably be able to most of the stuff you want to. They should have bailouts if needed. Make sure you come by and say hi.

Bananaspider886

Will do if we come it'll be Saturday only thing that I'm up in the air about is paying $60 for the weekend when we'll only be there a day

bonedaddy

I was planing on going on Sunday, but the $60 is the hang up for me as well... might hit some of Withlacoochee WMA on Sunday instead... Croom or Citrus...

Top Bottom