NV241OR in 2007 JKUR?

wyatt550

I have a 2007 JKU Rubi and am looking to see if anyone has done a rebuild of their T-Case and if so what internal components are being used. I was looking and found a master rebuild kit of a NV241 but am wonderings if there are any major internal differences that would restrict me from doing this?

this is the kit i was looking at, it doesn't have the chain which i would purchase separately.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Drivetra...spx?t_c=12&t_s=116&t_pt=9925&t_pn=G/237-241GG

Also I will be doing a write up after I get more information on this, I plan to call JB conversions today and see if they have anymore information as it seems they build the Transfer Case for the new JKs

Thank You,
Wyatt

wyatt550

That's just for changing the fluid, I'm looking at doing a full seal and bearing rebuild but want to double check myself before I buy the parts needed.

doooodo

That's just for changing the fluid, I'm looking at doing a full seal and bearing rebuild but want to double check myself before I buy the parts needed.

Hey did you ever find any info here? I'm about to have to do the same thing on my transfer case, and am really striking out finding info...

Top Bottom