Hot Springs Ark ORV Park April 8-10

Eezybreezy08

Another fella started the thread for some dates in February. Couldn't make it then so now we are asking if anyone would like to join us in April

BamBamDeer

I am in. Anyone coming through on i-40 by Sallisaw is more than welcome to meet up and convoy to Hot Springs.

BamBamDeer

Idk...I think it's a pretty popular place....

The drive is beautiful. No matter what time of year you go it is scenic.

We have gone to Hot Springs quite a few times bit never hit Superlift. Always has something else on the agenda.

BamBamDeer

That's the first thing the kids think when they hear Hot Springs. It is really a nice town...just walking down town is nice. The shops are expensive though. We usually look...don't buy.

Eezybreezy08

I've heard that about that place being expensive. Jeeps cost enough. I don't need nothing else taking my money ha

BamBamDeer

My kids always enjoyed Crater of Diamonds at Murfreesboro. It's about an hour from Hot Springs. We still have bags of "Treasure" (Rocks) the kids found at the park. Digging for diamonds gave them an excuse to get dirty and muddy....and as a side benefit they usually slept really good on those nights...lol

Eezybreezy08

I understand that. We have 4 of them. Usually we are the ones getting worn out and not the kids.
This is gonna be the first time my toddler gets to ride on some trails. His momma said he is like piss and vinegar. So hopefully he will like it.

BamBamDeer

I am sure he will. You will blink twice and he will be asking for the car keys....lol. They grow up fast...seems like my 17y.o was playing with Barbies yesterday. She has the Jeep now.
My youngest turns 10 Sun. She has gone from dolls to a Cell Phone this year. Both of them enjoy the outdoors. When I said we were going to Hot Springs...the chatter started. I told my oldest that if there were other places she wanted to drive she could drive her pickup. She said wheeling is fine....lol. She loves off road and will probably wrestle me out of the drivers seat.

Jason12

If my work schedule doesn't change between now and then I will definitely make it. I'm in northeast Arkansas about 2 1/2 hrs away

Eezybreezy08

That's great you get to have her drive. My little girl is scared ha.
Our oldest boy loves it. The middle age boy isn't to sure if he likes it or not.

Eezybreezy08

If my work schedule doesn't change between now and then I will definitely make it. I'm in northeast Arkansas about 2 1/2 hrs away

Hope you can make it. I'm gonna have to use vacation days cause I have no idea what my schedule will be cause we change monthly at my job

BamBamDeer

My youngest drives when it is tame and no one around...off road of course.

Trips are a little easier with my 17y.o helping with driving.

Jason12

Hope you can make it. I'm gonna have to use vacation days cause I have no idea what my schedule will be cause we change monthly at my job

Yeah I never know either but as of now I should be off. I've never been there so would I be ok for at least some of the trails with 2 inch level kit and 33s?

Eezybreezy08

Yeah I never know either but as of now I should be off. I've never been there so would I be ok for at least some of the trails with 2 inch level kit and 33s?

You should be fine. Mine is the same kit on 35 sport. So I don't even have lockers. And I can have a good time on a lot of the medium trails. So I know you will be fine with what you have. Plus one of my boys went with me once and his was stock.

Eezybreezy08

It's a good time out there. They have easy trails to some pretty wicked stuff. But I'm like you, my jeep dosent have much to it so I have to be careful. Plus we are planning a trip to Florida in the summer. So I can tear anything up to screw that up ha

Top Bottom