Hot Springs ORV Park April 8-10

Eezybreezy08

Reposting cause I screwed up and started this thread in the jeep tech forum. Sorry. So now maybe I have it in the right spot.

BamBamDeer

I found ya. I am glad to know they have the trails marked. I am also thankful to have someone there that knows the trails.

Eezybreezy08

I remember someone on here making a point about differences in riding out west compared to riding were we are going. Out west, there trails last for miles. Our trails are based on acreage. So these trails are pretty easy to know. Now they have some extremely difficult stuff at hot springs, but my jeep isn't built for that. So more power to anyone who feels they can take that stuff on. Calls for good camera footage ha

BamBamDeer

My Jeep is not built for it either...yet. It seems after joining this forum I have an itch to attempt things I probably never would have. I am afraid it will take me years....not months to get there but getting there is fun too.

I have caught the Creeping Crud...eyes watering...stuffy head...headache...sneezing. I sure feel for my Wife because I am one Big Baby when I am sick.

Eezybreezy08

I love building my jeeps. I have 2 sports, so it is obviously gonna take many of years to get them where I want them. So I'm in no hurry. I'll piece mine together little by little.
Sorry about the cold. That stuff sucks. I usually only get them things during the change of the seasons.

Eezybreezy08

I am doing my part....I have it corralled in Ok.....

Keep it there. Just kidding. Hopefully everyone gets well soon. And people are probably gonna start getting messed up soon cause the seasons will be changing. At least that when it hits me.
Also it sounds like people are starting to come on board for this little ride. It seems like we might have a descent turnout for when we go

BamBamDeer

The more the merrier. I am actually feeling better than I was a few hours ago. I slept and did nothing all day. After moving around some I feel better.

It will be nice to meet everyone. Hopefully a few more will join us.

BamBamDeer

I don't have one yet either. I hold a General Class Amateur Radio License (Ham) I have had since 1978. I never put a Radio in my vehicle because I had to use one so much at work I just wasn't interested on my time.

I am thinking about a hand held. The range is really limited but I think it would be ok for trail use. Anybody with any CB experience please chime in.

Eezybreezy08

I'm gonna eventually get a CB just cause everyone else has one. I don't know which one to get cause there is so many out there. But I'm sure there is a thread on here some where about them

BamBamDeer

I am sure we can find the info here...I will search.

I was just thinking of staying in touch. A Ham radio has a longer range but I think just about everybody has a CB. A handheld would be handy for me when I get out and "wander" as my little one calls it....lol.

Eezybreezy08

There is plenty of stuff about CB on here. I don't know if I can wire it up though. I suck at electrical. Don't have a lot of patience for it. So that might be one of the things that I give in to and go and have someone else install it ha

BamBamDeer

I have been searching as well. It looks like there is plenty of info.

I will probably go for a professional install as well if I don't get a hanheld. I don't want it to look like....well.....I did it....lol

Eezybreezy08

That's the way I am. These guys are pretty smart dealing with all that electrical stuff. But it's not my cup of tea. So I will let the professional handle it myself, unless I look over the instructions and figure I can do it all myself. Highly doubtful ha

Top Bottom