EVO D-Ring Mounts for 1/4 pounder - 1073B "New" $65 Shipped

Buster3479

I installed these, and then immediately ordered and installed the Evo Stinger. They have never been used to recover anything, nor driven on or off-road. The bolts have been run down and off twice with an impact gun, still work, but show the wear marks from installation. I'll ship them continental US in a flat rat box for $65, paypal, m.o. or personal check (the later will have to be deposited first). Will install on your quarter pounder, or likely any other through frame bolt on bumper you want to try them with. Shipped from Southern Maryland.

Thank you

IMG_4676.jpg

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I installed these, and then immediately ordered and installed the Evo Stinger. They have never been used to recover anything, nor driven on or off-road. The bolts have been run down and off twice with an impact gun, still work, but show the wear marks from installation. I'll ship them continental US in a flat rat box for $65, paypal, m.o. or personal check (the later will have to be deposited first). Will install on your quarter pounder, or likely any other through frame bolt on bumper you want to try them with. Shipped from Southern Maryland.

Thank you

$65 shipped? I'll take them. PM me your paypal.

Top Bottom