3" EVO Enforcer Kit - Sway Links - How long?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
3" EVO Enforcer Kit - Sway Links - How long?

If I remember correctly. You use your stock front links in the rear.

Rears to the front and the kit comes with new rear links.

I want to say they are around 12-14", same ones as the 4" kit.

TxJeepers

I called off-road evolution and the guy tells me he doesn't know but they are long enough. Coming from a sales background, I would of expected an answer more along the lines of, I don't know, let me find out for you. Anyway, it's a simple question that I am curious about so I let him get away with it. Hoped I could come here for someone with the kit to grab a quick measurement.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I called off-road evolution and the guy tells me he doesn't know but they are long enough. Coming from a sales background, I would of expected an answer more along the lines of, I don't know, let me find out for you. Anyway, it's a simple question that I am curious about so I let him get away with it. Hoped I could come here for someone with the kit to grab a quick measurement.

Why are you so concerned with the length? Do you realize how many of these kits are out there with these links?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

Are you purchasing from them? If not, why do you keep calling that shop? I hope you realize ORE is a shop and not the manufacturer of EVO MFG parts, which is a separate company. If I had tech questions I would call the vendor I was purchasing from or the manufacturer if I were purchasing from them, not a shop.

Top Bottom