Jeepin' across the U.S.

flipstyle72

What better vehicle to do an extended road trip adventure in than a Jeep? 4 Days after I purchased, my son (then 16) took off for a two week road trip to the West coast and back. No real agenda or plans. Intending to camp where we could, visit some friends on the coast, then leisurely make our way back. Camping and hiking and experiencing parts of the U.S. we hadn't. AFter it was all said and done, 2 weeks was extremely too short...Need 4 weeks no less.

You can check out the trips blog for some pics and info... http://www.pacificandback.com

Looking forward to the next Jeep trip!

mackey

I am jealous. I have always wanted to do a long road trip with my family. Would love to show my kids how beautiful America is. My kids are 7 & 11 and I believe they would love it. I want to go to all the places on Dinners Drive Ends and Dives also One day it will happen. Great family memories. Your boy will always remember that trip. Nice job

Jersey_Devil

That's so cool! I'm planning a trip to the northwest and I can't wait especially when I hear about others who have went cross country in their jeep!

13JKUR

My wife and I have been talking about a trip like this also. It's definitely on my bucket list. Great story!

Top Bottom