Help me form the other side of the pond suspension issues

Jase_jk99

Hello all I'm in the uk I have currently fitted OME 4" lift springs the front springs are bowing outwards towards the wheels the axel has been centred correctly I used rough country geometry drop brackets could the bowing springs be caused from the geometry brackets not giving correct castor? I appreciate any help with regards to this as in the UK Jeeps are not common it's all

Cheers

Jase ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455039084.645317.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455039107.324726.jpg

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
LOL - I scrolled between those two photos about 20 times before I figured out what I was looking at - your steering is reversed because its RH drive..duh..

Edit - good catch Jay

Jase_jk99

they're upside down.

Tight wound goes bottom and loose on top.
View attachment 186824

Doh I did think that when I took them off last night the bumpstop extension from the spacer lift that was already on the truck are to wide to get the narrow end of the coil over them this is what's made me fit them upside down oops that's embarrassing lol

Grubbicon

LOL - I scrolled between those two photos about 20 times before I figured out what I was looking at - your steering is reversed because its RH drive..duh..

Lol I was looking at it funny as well lol. I was thinking that track bar was reversed. I though it was possible that picture was reflected, but then noticed the pumpkin.

Top Bottom