PDA

View Full Version : STEER SMARTS has been Removed from WAYALIFE

Compliant
11-09-2015, 02:45 PM
If you don't drill out the knuckle wouldn't you end up with a skinny shaft on the ball joint? At least on top of the knuckle where the drag link makes contact?

CJW; Good question, the reverse taper top mount is stronger than the original joint. The no drill joint process has a large shoulder on the stud that contacts the knuckle face and a interference fit at the top of the factory drilled clearance hole. Plus we have a tapered sleeve that locks in the bottom of the stud to the factory reamed tapered hole. The stud was also induction heat treated to gain a good 30% added strength. Knuckle is stronger because you don;t have the lost material that everyone drills out. Overall, it's a very strong joint and easy to install.
Compliant

cozdude
11-09-2015, 02:54 PM
CJW; Good question, the reverse taper top mount is stronger than the original joint. The no drill joint process has a large shoulder on the stud that contacts the knuckle face and a interference fit at the top of the factory drilled clearance hole. Plus we have a tapered sleeve that locks in the bottom of the stud to the factory reamed tapered hole. The stud was also induction heat treated to gain a good 30% added strength. Knuckle is stronger because you don;t have the lost material that everyone drills out. Overall, it's a very strong joint and easy to install.
Compliant

Welcome to Wayalife! Do you happen to work for steer smart?

Compliant
11-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Welcome to Wayalife! Do you happen to work for steer smart?

Yes, I'm Ron North, Director, Steer Smarts Brand. My handle is Compliant. Wayalife visited our booth at SEMA and posted some real nice pic's of our YETI display. Here are a few links to some new videos that we developed. Let me know if you have any questions regarding our products.
Compliant

cozdude
11-09-2015, 03:30 PM
Yes, I'm Ron North, Director, Steer Smarts Brand. My handle is Compliant. Wayalife visited our booth at SEMA and posted some real nice pic's of our YETI display. Here are a few links to some new videos that we developed. Let me know if you have any questions regarding our products.
Compliant

Thank you for being up front about who you are. Shooting you a PM now.

Compliant
11-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Thank you for being up front about who you are. Shooting you a PM now.

Video links:
Yeti: youtu.be/qQ-avAhoLxc
Griffin: youtu.be/_DKmfPs4a3Q
Product Profile: youtu.be/OW6Tg5zvaI4

Compliant

CJW
11-10-2015, 04:34 AM
Compliant

Thanks for the explanation. I'd be interested in seeing more detail on this. I'd like to see the shoulder design you're talking about. It sounds impressive if it's compensating for the joint shaft not to sheer off.

Compliant
02-09-2016, 07:35 PM
Jeeeep, can u post a picture of yours with the misalignment spacers please? Do you have a Synergy tie rod with Synergy ends?

Steer Smarts has a no flop tie rod and draglink.

Compliant

jeeeep
02-09-2016, 07:43 PM
Jeeeep, can u post a picture of yours with the misalignment spacers please? Do you have a Synergy tie rod with Synergy ends?
i have the synergy with spacers, it's dirty but still allows enough movement

Compliant
02-09-2016, 07:50 PM
i have the synergy with spacers, it's dirty but still allows enough movement

We offer a YETI linkage that has the "no flop feature" built into the socket. That way the seal keeps the joint clean and dry.

jeeeep
02-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Compliant

I just received my Yeti, it's massive! I hope to have time before the weekend to get it installed. :thumb:

Compliant
02-09-2016, 11:59 PM
I just received my Yeti, it's massive! I hope to have time before the weekend to get it installed. :thumb:

Enjoy, you've just received the most advanced steering linkage ever offered to the JK Wrangler Jeeps.
Compliant

tkettle
02-10-2016, 01:07 AM

Jeeeep, I am curious if the synergy worked well, why change to the Yeti?

wayoflife
02-10-2016, 01:41 AM

Compliant

You know, when I met you guys at SEMA, you seemed really nice. After you signed up on my forum and started pimping, I tried being nice and asked that you not solicit here as it is AGAINST OUR RULES. Clearly, you're not interested or are incapable of following those rules and now I see that you're a freeloader whos only purpose to be here is to PIMP your steering components and on my dime. Well, I'm here to tell you that I'm done with you and you are out of here. I can't tell you how disappointed I am with you and your company. And really, I'm disappointed in myself that I have recommended your steering system to so many people. Well, no more.

wayoflife
02-10-2016, 01:50 AM
Please note, this is the PM that cozdude sent Steer Smart soon after they were first reported for pimping on the forum....

Good Morning Ron,

Once again welcome to Wayalife! It looks like you have a great system. I just need to inform you of our rules of the forum though in case you missed it. In order to be a vendor on the forum you need to be a sponsor. Here is the verbiage right out of the FAQ

"CAN MANUFACTURERS OR VENDORS PARTICIPATE ON WAYALIFE.COM?
Manufacturers and vendors may only participate on WAYALIFE.com if they are a paying advertiser. Manufacturers and vendors found to be soliciting, discussing who they are or the goods and/or services they provide will have their account suspended."

I would ask that you please message Wayalife (Eddie) in regards to advertising. I hope you do cause myself (and I'm sure many others) are interesting in hearing more about it.

Thank you and have a great day,
-Steve

and this is the response he got...

Sounds good, I'll contact Eddie and get the information regarding advertising. Currently a supporting member of the Jeep Wrangler Forum.
Thanks,
Compliant

So that it's clear, I NEVER heard from Compliant or should I say, not until he started PIMPING on the forum again today. Clearly, he is dishonest and not a company I will choose to do business with in the future or recommend again.

olram30
02-10-2016, 01:53 AM
Fuck free loaders. Just throwing it out there

wayoflife
02-10-2016, 01:56 AM
Fuck free loaders. Just throwing it out there

Seriously! You would think that WAYALIFE just magically appeared on the internet and for the benefit of vendors to pimp their goods like it's some kind of god given right :naw:

olram30
02-10-2016, 01:58 AM
Seriously! You would think that WAYALIFE just magically appeared on the internet and for the benefit of vendors to pimp their goods like it's some kind of god given right :naw:

Seems to be a trend on being a free loader. Sad really.

TrainWreck618
02-10-2016, 01:59 AM
Not cool..

Eddie, this is why I came to the Wayalife forum. You call them out and keep them honest.

highoctane
02-10-2016, 02:01 AM
Damn, and I was just mentioning in someone's build thread how beefy and nice their steering looked. It's a shame they couldn't just do the right thing, follow the rules, and either stop posting or register as a paying sponsor.

OverlanderJK
02-10-2016, 02:02 AM
I'm here for the free shit.....

cozdude
02-10-2016, 02:18 AM
What a tool. I gave him fair warning as well. Glad to see he listened :grayno:

CastleRockJeep
02-10-2016, 02:25 AM
It always amazes me what people will do to others. I have no idea what it costs to advertise here however if you have a good product I can only imagine it's worth it's weight in gold.

OJK12
02-10-2016, 02:33 AM
Wow!! That's bullshit! Coz you handled that very well, you should wear a suit! Too bad he had to take advantage of Wayalife, looked like they had a great product.

JKbrick
02-10-2016, 02:40 AM
Naming their product Yeti was really original too. Currie for the win

tkettle
02-10-2016, 02:46 AM
Thanks for kicking him, I was trying to get some sound advice from some great people, and this guy would not quit commenting about his product!

2nd.gunman
02-10-2016, 03:10 AM
I was wondering how long it would take for him to be kicked off. What a dick

wayoflife
02-10-2016, 03:25 AM
I appreciate your support guys. I really didn't want to have to show this guy the door but he really had some nerve coming back on here to pimp the way he did especially after being asked NICELY not to. :naw:

jeeeep
02-10-2016, 04:10 AM
well shit...I thought they had become a vendor when I saw them start posting again.

Well, I won't be posting up my synergy swap... that sucks they didn't handle their business.

Strike Force Zebra
02-10-2016, 05:02 AM
Dang... Sorry to hear this. Thanks Eddie for hosting this site. Tools like this... Need to be dealt with swiftly.

WJCO
02-10-2016, 05:15 AM
Too bad, so sad. I daily have to babysit people for not following instructions. So fricken frustrating. Especially when it's deliberate like that. He had a very professional and nice warning ahead of time.

JeepDrum
02-10-2016, 05:35 AM
Does anyone else find it funny that his name was "Compliant" and he was kicked off for INcompliance? Lol

WJCO
02-10-2016, 05:52 AM
Does anyone else find it funny that his name was "Compliant" and he was kicked off for INcompliance? Lol

I didn't even catch that! :cheesy: So true.

NevadaZielmeister
02-10-2016, 07:27 AM
I appreciate your support guys. I really didn't want to have to show this guy the door but he really had some nerve coming back on here to pimp the way he did especially after being asked NICELY not to. :naw:

Eddie, you have my full support. Sorry I was traveling when this thread hit so just now wanted to reply. You guys did everything right. Glad to see people with backbone in this industry. It makes me realize that when you guys say "X", you mean "X".

It never ceases to amaze me how illiterate people can run a business. Or is it intentional ignorance?

DWiggles
02-10-2016, 02:52 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how illiterate people can run a business. Or is it intentional ignorance?

Ive come across this same phenomenon time and time again with many private business owners, IDK if they just have to much on their mind worrying about their business, if they are illiterate, intentionally ignorant, of if they just assume because they own their own business that the rules some how no longer apply to them? :thinking:

I have actually had the "pleasure" of working at a company where the OWNER of the company seemed to enjoy BELITTLING his own employees during Business Meetings :naw:

MR.Ty
02-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Bye Steer Smarts! :puke:

mudmobeeler
02-10-2016, 03:56 PM

We'll See Ya!

Sharkey
02-10-2016, 04:00 PM

Or NON-compliance, as it were. ;)

jeffd
10-26-2016, 12:03 AM
yeti steersmart is the new steering components dynatrac is using top notch stuff for sure.

JKbrick
10-26-2016, 12:24 AM
yeti steersmart is the new steering components dynatrac is using top notch stuff for sure.

That would be disappointing

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

wayoflife
10-26-2016, 12:31 AM

Now that's funny :cheesy:

Mtb275
10-26-2016, 12:56 AM

Nope. Its Dynatrac's new Steering Attenuators.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

SPOOOBY
10-26-2016, 02:32 PM
That yeti steersmart looks awesome

If your not living and having fun,your dead already

TrainWreck618
10-26-2016, 02:38 PM

Yeah... real top notch stuff!!!

wayoflife
10-26-2016, 02:42 PM

I don't know if you guys are being sarcastic or just late to the game but this is a thread about DYNATRAC and the products that THEY make and will be bringing to SEMA.

As far as SteerSmarts go, here's a link that I think you need to see:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE-for-PIMPING

WJCO
10-26-2016, 02:44 PM

That would be disappointing

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Now that's funny :cheesy:

Nope. Its Dynatrac's new Steering Attenuators.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Regardless of the quality of the Steer Smarts product, the company ethics blow : http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE-for-PIMPING

EDIT: Eddie beat me to it.

wayoflife
10-26-2016, 02:47 PM
Regardless of the quality of the Steer Smarts product, the company ethics blow : http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE-for-PIMPING

LOL!! It's all good, I appreciate the back up.

I should note that to this day, I have NEVER received an email, call or otherwise from this guy and this in spite of the fact that he never seemed to have a problem before. A simple apology could have gone a long way.

JKbrick
10-26-2016, 02:50 PM

That's why I said it would be disappointing. I would hope they will put out their own steering that is as good as their axles was my thought

TrainWreck618
10-26-2016, 02:59 PM
I don't know if you guys are being sarcastic or just late to the game but this is a thread about DYNATRAC and the products that THEY make and will be bringing to SEMA.

As far as SteerSmarts go, here's a link that I think you need to see:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE-for-PIMPING

Yes, I am being sarcastic. I wouldn't waste my time with that company.

wayoflife
10-26-2016, 03:00 PM
Yes, I am being sarcastic. I wouldn't waste my time with that company.

LOL!! Okay, I thought so and hope you can be understanding of why I posted what I did. Just in case :cool:

TrainWreck618
10-26-2016, 03:12 PM
LOL!! Okay, I thought so and hope you can be understanding of why I posted what I did. Just in case :cool:

No worries :thumb:

Brute
10-26-2016, 10:54 PM
Or NON-compliance, as it were. ;)

beat me to it...competence, incompetence, non-incompetence, where is George Carlin when you need him...

pepatrick
11-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Im sure this will get deleted and even looks better as my first post on here. Steer smarts has a great reputation on the other forums. i personally own the tie rod the flipped drag link and HD attenuator. The guys at Steer Smarts customer service is second to none so regardless of what has gone down on WOL, they are a straight up company that provides fantastic customer service. Something to keep in mind, they are not just a new company that has an innovative product. They have been producing OEM tie rods and drag links for GM, Ford and FCA HD trucks for many years. I am not affiliated with the company. I am another Jeep enthusiast that has spent a small fortune in Jeep parts and the guys at SS went out of their way to help me not just with their product but to integrate it with Reid racing knuckles, a PR44 and my AEV lift. My experience with them and others from the other forums is quite positive.

WJCO
11-04-2016, 07:03 PM
Im sure this will get deleted and even looks better as my first post on here. Steer smarts has a great reputation on the other forums. i personally own the tie rod the flipped drag link and HD attenuator. The guys at Steer Smarts customer service is second to none so regardless of what has gone down on WOL, they are a straight up company that provides fantastic customer service. Something to keep in mind, they are not just a new company that has an innovative product. They have been producing OEM tie rods and drag links for GM, Ford and FCA HD trucks for many years. I am not affiliated with the company. I am another Jeep enthusiast that has spent a small fortune in Jeep parts and the guys at SS went out of their way to help me not just with their product but to integrate it with Reid racing knuckles, a PR44 and my AEV lift. My experience with them and others from the other forums is quite positive.

Good for you. They're not welcome here. If you keep pimping their shit here, you won't be either. How disrespectful to come into the room as a new guy and try to bring up shit that you know is not welcome here. >:(

wayoflife
11-04-2016, 07:05 PM

Welcome to WAYALIFE. Clearly, you spend a lot of time on "other forums" and why you felt the need to sign up here just to chime in on this thread is beyond me. As I had said the first time I had met them, it looks like they make quality products. It's a shame THEY chose to behave in the way they did. Of course, a simple apology could have gone a long way but they couldn't even get themselves to do that. Call me old school but things like integrity still matter to me and that's why this thread exists. In the rare event it matters to others, I would hope the information here will be of help to them. Being that it doesn't matter to you, perhaps you should spend more if your time on "other forums".

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos (https://m.youtube.com/user/wayalife)
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs (http://wayalife.com/blog/index.php/2016/09/01/546/)

MR.Ty
11-04-2016, 07:56 PM

The fact that you felt the need to not only find this thread but to also state you have nothing to do with the company leads me to believe that you are a liar.

What is Steer Smarts giving you for this?

Draconianwinter
11-04-2016, 08:06 PM
Guessing he is a non affiliated employee, because he really does sound like he is either working for them directly or if he was just someone they hired to help them pimp their shit on forums they are banned from lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

WJCO
11-04-2016, 08:12 PM
I'm sure there's much more to this. The last guy that try to sneak SteerSmarts in here is viewing this thread right now.

:standing wave:

jeffd
11-04-2016, 08:23 PM
The adjuster sleeve has been upgraded:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?40562-2016-SEMA-BREAKING-NEWS-NEW-Dynatrac-DHD-Drag-Link-Sleeve

who is supplying the new extreme xd linkage for their new axle? DT manufacturing it?

Kalums
11-04-2016, 10:08 PM
I'm sure there's much more to this. The last guy that try to sneak SteerSmarts in here is viewing this thread right now.

Surprised? I'm not

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

pepatrick
11-04-2016, 10:47 PM
If it makes you boys feel any better to delete me from this forum please do. My name is the same on several other forums and you can check my post. Just calling it like I see it.

WJCO
11-04-2016, 10:55 PM
If it makes you boys feel any better to delete me from this forum please do. My name is the same on several other forums and you can check my post.

It won't. We don't delete accounts. We have record of everything :yup:

Just calling it like I see it.

So do we. That's exactly why we have this thread. It's your Jeep and you can spend your money however you like, even if the company doesn't have honest business practices. :thumb:

Lance628
11-04-2016, 11:19 PM

wayoflife
11-05-2016, 01:41 AM
If it makes you boys feel any better to delete me from this forum please do. My name is the same on several other forums and you can check my post. Just calling it like I see it.

You'll forgive me but in spite of the self-importance you have given yourself for having an account on "several other forums", I don't have a clue as to who you are. If it makes you feel better, please do log off and go back to your "several other forums". Just because you don't like what you see doesn't mean I haven't shared EXACTLY what happened here.

pepatrick
11-05-2016, 02:23 AM
I like to read about the experiences Jeep enthusiast have had with various products. All I was doing was providing another point of view. I don't expect or care for you to know who I am. The point is, it would not take much to realize I don't work for or not sponsored by SteerSmarts. I get that you guys are not happy with the SS poached on your web site and tried to get some free marketing. Im sure they are not the first or the last.

WJCO
11-05-2016, 02:29 AM
I like to read about the experiences Jeep enthusiast have had with various products. All I was doing was providing another point of view. I don't expect or care for you to know who I am. The point is, it would not take much to realize I don't work for or not sponsored by SteerSmarts. I get that you guys are not happy with the SS poached on your web site and tried to get some free marketing. Im sure they are not the first or the last.

Oh, you're starting to get it. AGAIN, your experience with the company and product doesn't change what happened here, which I'm sure you have read this entire thread.

So are you here to join the community or what? Or are you just here to continue to talk about how cool this company is? You won't last if it's the latter.

wayoflife
11-05-2016, 02:37 AM
I like to read about the experiences Jeep enthusiast have had with various products. All I was doing was providing another point of view.

Could have fooled me. Seems that your only purpose for being here was to dig up an old thread just so you could tell everyone about YOUR experience with the product you chose to buy and this in spite of the fact that nobody was asking for it.

I don't expect or care for you to know who I am.

And that's why you made it a point to remind everyone what your screen name is and that it's the same on "several other forums". :rolleyes2:

The point is, it would not take much to realize I don't work for or not sponsored by SteerSmarts.

I can't speak for anyone else but I never suggested that you do work for them or are sponsored by them.

I get that you guys are not happy with the SS poached on your web site and tried to get some free marketing.

I'm at a loss as to why you're even here then.

Im sure they are not the first or the last.

LOL!! No, they're not and no, I'm sure they won't be the last. Fortunately, this is my forum and I can choose to run it however I see fit.

With that said, how about you do everyone a favor and go back to your "several other forums". You know, your safe place where everyone knows your name. :yup:

pepatrick
11-05-2016, 03:46 AM
Could have fooled me. Seems that your only purpose for being here was to dig up an old thread just so you could tell everyone about YOUR experience with the product you chose to buy and this in spite of the fact that nobody was asking for it.

And that's why you made it a point to remind everyone what your screen name is and that it's the same on "several other forums". :rolleyes2:

I can't speak for anyone else but I never suggested that you do work for them or are sponsored by them.

I'm at a loss as to why you're even here then.

LOL!! No, they're not and no, I'm sure they won't be the last. Fortunately, this is my forum and I can choose to run it however I see fit.

With that said, how about you do everyone a favor and go back to your "several other forums". You know, your safe place where everyone knows your name. :yup:

So to clear the air. I apologize for jumping on this thread and creating the shit storm. It really was not my intention. Im in total agreement that vendors should not pimp their products if that is the rule of the system admin. Why am i here? I just spent the last couple of hours browsing your forums and there is a lot of great information on it from a lot of great members. Many of them like my self are on multiple forums to gain information about the the hobby we all love. I think I will adhere to your advice.

wayoflife
11-05-2016, 04:29 AM
So to clear the air. I apologize for jumping on this thread and creating the shit storm. It really was not my intention. Im in total agreement that vendors should not pimp their products if that is the rule of the system admin. Why am i here? I just spent the last couple of hours browsing your forums and there is a lot of great information on it from a lot of great members. Many of them like my self are on multiple forums to gain information about the the hobby we all love. I think I will adhere to your advice.

Wonderful! Please don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :standing wave:

WJCO
11-05-2016, 04:33 AM

:cheesy: Hillary, is that you? That was a beautiful apology. Since you gave us your screen name (that you didn't want us to know), I peeked around a little. As soon as you apologized here, you went right back to talking shit about this place and even said you didn't give a rat's ass about being here. Looks like steer smarts is just the company for you :yup:

10frank9
11-05-2016, 04:35 AM
Dumb......

Ass......

Seriously go back and read your post here. Are you kidding me? If that doesn't look like a you're only here to be a SS Customer Service Rep I don't know what does.

tippedover
11-05-2016, 04:43 AM
I feel like that guy pepatrick might be the biggest troll of the day.

wayoflife
11-05-2016, 04:55 AM
:cheesy: Hillary, is that you? That was a beautiful apology. Since you gave us your screen name (that you didn't want us to know), I peeked around a little. As soon as you apologized here, you went right back to talking shit about this place and even said you didn't give a rat's ass about being here. Looks like steer smarts is just the company for you :yup:

Well, he did say his "name is the same on several other forums and you can check his post" :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK
11-05-2016, 05:54 AM
who is supplying the new extreme xd linkage for their new axle? DT manufacturing it?

Same company that makes the tampons you ran out of.

Draconianwinter
11-05-2016, 05:55 AM

Lol its like the following over here? Hmm..... is just me or do these people not actually read any of these forums outside of where they start shit on behalf of the company that was banned? [emoji23]
I have seen many many posts were lots of people in our group didn't agree on products. Guess the problem comes in because none of us like companies who do things dishonestly lol
Oh well guess we should now start a were not worthy of Eddie post. roflmao!

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

highoctane
11-05-2016, 12:38 PM

That's the loser that goes by kjeeper or something similar on a few other forums. Hates Eddie so much that all he does is mention Eddie this, Wayalife that anytime someone mentions Evo Mfg, Offroad Evolution, Dynatrac, or any other brand/shop that Eddie and Wayalife people support. Hates Eddie so much that he talks about him and Wayalife almost everyday. Apparently someone shoved a steering attenuator so far up his ass that he can't stop talking about those either. Every few weeks or months him and others like him have to send a troll over here to cause drama, that way they have something new to keep them going. Must suck to have to rely on anti Wayalife content to bring traffic to your forum and meaning to your life.

sipafz
11-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Jealousy seems to run rampant at the other forums since their members feel the need to troll here. It must be a very for filling experience over at the Jeep Wrangler Forum? [emoji849]

Hot94Z28
11-05-2016, 12:57 PM
I was sure his user name would of been Skankhunt42

notnalc68
11-05-2016, 12:57 PM

No Jeep stuff to talk about, at that forum? I swear, other forums spend an inordinate amount of time trolling Wayalife, and talking about Wayalife.

Hey, Pepatrick. Do you look cool to all your cyber buddies, because you told them you talked tough over here? Get a life.

notnalc68
11-05-2016, 01:15 PM
That's the loser that goes by kjeeper or something similar on a few other forums. Hates Eddie so much that all he does is mention Eddie this, Wayalife that anytime someone mentions Evo Mfg, Offroad Evolution, Dynatrac, or any other brand/shop that Eddie and Wayalife people support. Hates Eddie so much that he talks about him and Wayalife almost everyday. Apparently someone shoved a steering attenuator so far up is as that he can't stop talking about those either. Every few weeks or months people like him have to send a troll over here to cause drama, that way they have something new to keep them going. Must suck to have to rely on anti Wayalife content to bring traffic to your forum and meaning to your life.

Yeah, and he's the reason Pepatrick joined and posted in this thread.

2nd.gunman
11-05-2016, 01:18 PM
Fuck that guy. What a dick

notnalc68
11-05-2016, 01:38 PM
You know, when I met you guys at SEMA, you seemed really nice. After you signed up on my forum and started pimping, I tried being nice and asked that you not solicit here as it is AGAINST OUR RULES. Clearly, you're not interested or are incapable of following those rules and now I see that you're a freeloader whos only purpose to be here is to PIMP your steering components and on my dime. Well, I'm here to tell you that I'm done with you and you are out of here. I can't tell you how disappointed I am with you and your company. And really, I'm disappointed in myself that I have recommended your steering system to so many people. Well, no more.

Please note, this is the PM that cozdude sent Steer Smart soon after they were first reported for pimping on the forum....

and this is the response he got...

So that it's clear, I NEVER heard from Compliant or should I say, not until he started PIMPING on the forum again today. Clearly, he is dishonest and not a company I will choose to do business with in the future or recommend again.

Compliant, of course, has no idea why this happened.

sipafz
11-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Looky, looky, anyone else recognize that profile pic? It's our very own Jdalcour or should I address you as DUBnBUD? If you're going to call us a bunch of "Cock Gobblerz" on other forums at least be more stealthy about it. Way to reiterate that your are indeed a douche bag!

2nd.gunman
11-05-2016, 01:56 PM
And so the plot thickens.....

WJCO
11-05-2016, 02:03 PM

What an asshole. No respect at all. He knows why, he just doesn't care.

notnalc68
11-05-2016, 02:15 PM
What an asshole. No respect at all. He knows why, he just doesn't care.

Yeah, and he probably could have done well, here.

wayoflife
11-05-2016, 02:43 PM

Wow... just wow. What's funny is that last year, I did stop by his SEMA booth and even by his account, I was "very nice" when I met him and took several great picture that I posted up here on WAYALIFE. I sincerely "did" like his products, not only talking to him one on one but enough so that I even posted as much here as you can see in the link below:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?31994-2015-SEMA-Steer-Smarts-YETI-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Steering-Components

Of course later, Compliant came on to WAYALIFE to pimp his Steer Smarts products and in spite of being contacted by one of my moderators, by PM and reminded of the rules he agreed to in order for him to become a member and to contact me if he wished to continue posting here, he basically gave us the finger and continued to pimp like it was some kind of right. And now, I'm somehow the bad guy for terminating his account and sharing EXACTLY what he did with others. And you know, it really is a shame as I would still be the first to say that aside from the silly attenuator he makes, his tie rod and drag link are really nice. Hell, I would have even bought one for my Jeep. Unfortunately, this guy is full of himself, has no integrity and is completely shameless. A little humility and a simple apology could have gone a long way but he just can't get himself to do that. As I had said back in February, I'm disappointed in myself that I had recommended his steering components to so many people.

highoctane
11-05-2016, 03:00 PM
The truth is all right here. But instead, they choose to jump on the band wagon and say you were just mad that they didn't give you free parts.

wayoflife
11-05-2016, 03:25 PM
The truth is all right here. But instead, they choose to jump on the band wagon and say you were just mad that they didn't give you free parts.

What is this "truth" thing you speak of? LOL!

I should not that the only reason why I went looking for the Steer Smart booth a year ago is because this compliant guy kept on sending me messages to please stop by.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos (https://m.youtube.com/user/wayalife)
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs (http://wayalife.com/blog/index.php/2016/09/01/546/)

MR.Ty
11-05-2016, 03:36 PM
Compliant

SDG
11-05-2016, 04:13 PM

Dildo Swaggins? Is it really you???

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

notnalc68
11-05-2016, 04:24 PM
Wow... just wow. What's funny is that last year, I did stop by his SEMA booth and even by his account, I was "very nice" when I met him and took several great picture that I posted up here on WAYALIFE. I sincerely "did" like his products, not only talking to him one on one but enough so that I even posted as much here as you can see in the link below:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?31994-2015-SEMA-Steer-Smarts-YETI-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Steering-Components

Of course later, Compliant came on to WAYALIFE to pimp his Steer Smarts products and in spite of being contacted by one of my moderators, by PM and reminded of the rules he agreed to in order for him to become a member and to contact me if he wished to continue posting here, he basically gave us the finger and continued to pimp like it was some kind of right. And now, I'm somehow the bad guy for terminating his account and sharing EXACTLY what he did with others. And you know, it really is a shame as I would still be the first to say that aside from the silly attenuator he makes, his tie rod and drag link are really nice. Hell, I would have even bought one for my Jeep. Unfortunately, this guy is full of himself, has no integrity and is completely shameless. A little humility and a simple apology could have gone a long way but he just can't get himself to do that. As I had said back in February, I'm disappointed in myself that I had recommended his steering components to so many people.

It's his loss, I'd say. As Matt, with Rancho said, a couple of days ago, "Advertising in forums works."

mudmobeeler
11-05-2016, 09:32 PM
I was sure his user name would of been Skankhunt42

Dildo Swaggins? Is it really you???

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

This season has been great. [emoji106]

jesse3638
11-05-2016, 10:42 PM
It's his loss, I'd say. As Matt, with Rancho said, a couple of days ago, "Advertising in forums works."

Imagine that! Paying for and getting to advertise works? Who'd have thunk it!..haha.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

mdrums
11-06-2016, 05:24 PM

SteerSmarts Yeti is the steering linkage Dynatrac is using. This is the best Tie Rod and Drag link system going from what I've seen. No jam nuts, no flop very stout stuff.

I've been looking at various tie rods and drag links and SteerSmarts Yeti is what I'm gonna go with after talking to many and seeing the product in person compared to other stuff on the market.

OverlanderJK
11-06-2016, 05:28 PM
SteerSmarts Yeti is the steering linkage Dynatrac is using. This is the best Tie Rod and Drag link system going from what I've seen. No jam nuts, no flop very stout stuff.

I've been looking at various tie rods and drag links and SteerSmarts Yeti is what I'm gonna go with after talking to many and seeing the product in person compared to other stuff on the market.

This is a dynatrac thread. Nobody gives a shit about steer smarts.

wayoflife
11-06-2016, 05:32 PM

Correction - they are "offering" the SteerSmarts tie rod and drag link as a part their ProRock 44 axle. This is no different then then then offering an ARB locker or RCV axle shafts. You can always opt to have your axle "assembled" with whatever you want. There is a difference.

As far as SteerSmarts go, they do make a nice product and it's a shame that they are so shameless and unapologetic for pimping their stuff on here in spite of politely being asked not to and on multiple occasions. Click on the link below to see exactly what happened.

It is because of their behavior here and then LYING about what happened elsewhere that I personally would not recommend buying their products. Call me old school but things like honesty and integrity still mean something to me.

mdrums
11-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Check out the SteerSmarts Yeti tie rod. Dynatrac is using them on there new axles too.

wayoflife
11-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Check out the SteerSmarts Yeti tie rod. Dynatrac is using them on there new axles too.

Yeah, people should click on the link below and check out SteerSmarts and see how they choose to do business.

Being that it's your mission in life today to be a troll, Dynatrac "OFFERS" SteerSmarts Yeti tie rod with their axles just like they offer ARB or an Eaton locker or an RCV or Foote shaft. It's a real shame that they do but then, they're in the business of selling what guys like you want to buy.

Now, why don't you do everyone a favor and go back to where you came from.

WJCO
11-06-2016, 07:07 PM

Cool story bro. SteerSmarts is an internet STD.

WJCO
11-06-2016, 07:13 PM

Again, cool story bro. Sell it to another audience.

mdrums
11-07-2016, 02:41 PM
Again, cool story bro. Sell it to another audience.

No story, just the facts..there is a big difference in the 2 meanings.

Was just answering another members post on what Tie Rod was being shown on the Dynatrac axle.

wayoflife
11-07-2016, 02:46 PM
No story, just the facts..there is a big difference in the 2 meanings.

Was just answering another members post on what Tie Rod was being shown on the Dynatrac axle.

He was being sarcastic, not literal. There's a big difference in the 2 meanings :naw:

wayoflife
11-07-2016, 02:58 PM

I have no doubt that he knows that forums work. That's why he signed up on here and started pimping. He just doesn't think he should have to "pay" to play. :naw:

mdrums
11-07-2016, 03:04 PM
You can talk about them as much as you want as long as you don't work for them or have a selfish agenda somehow. HOWEVER, there is a common sense level of respect. Certain companies have been very disrespectful here, so if you're aware of that, why bring it up. Would you tell your wife about all the girls you use to bang? Same logic, it's just disrespectful.

I do not work for SteerSmarts...I work in the music instrument industry...far cry. Geesh...man, someone asked about tie rods and I mentioned to look into the SteersSmarts and you blow up. I get it that they came on here and answered questions a year ago about there products with out being a paid vendor per your rules but what are you going to do just run every non-vendor normal member off that posts about a product that is not paying you guys a vendor fee? Sorry you are having such a bad day that you constantly are jumping peoples shit here. I posted instead of lurking.:thinking::crazyeyes:

WJCO
11-07-2016, 03:06 PM
I do not work for SteerSmarts...I work in the music instrument industry...far cry. Geesh...man, someone asked about tie rods and I mentioned to look into the SteersSmarts and you blow up. I get it that they came on here and answered questions a year ago about there products with out being a paid vendor per your rules but what are you going to do just run every non-vendor normal member off that posts about a product that is not paying you guys a vendor fee? Sorry you are having such a bad day that you constantly are jumping peoples shit here. I posted instead of lurking.:thinking::crazyeyes:

sipafz
11-07-2016, 03:13 PM
I think that people that stir the shit pot should be forced to lick the spoon!

wayoflife
11-07-2016, 03:24 PM
someone asked about tie rods and I mentioned to look into the SteersSmarts and you blow up.

Funny, this thread that was started back in 2014 was all about Poly Performance vs. MetalCloak and still was until you decided to chime in and say out of nowhere "Check out the SteerSmarts Yeti tie rod. Dynatrac is using them on there new axles too." I even double checked right now and saw NOBODY asking about SteerSmarts. :naw:

I get it that they came on here and answered questions a year ago about there products with out being a paid vendor per your rules but what are you going to do just run every non-vendor normal member off that posts about a product that is not paying you guys a vendor fee?

For a guy who claims to get it, you sure don't seem to have a clue or are just playing dumb. In spite of what you've chosen to believe, this forum isn't run by some mega million dollar corporation like most out there and I pay for you to use it for free out of my pocket. All I ask of any vendor is that if they want to play here, they need to help carry the load. I don't know why that seems so unreasonable to companies like SteerSmart but clearly, they believe they should be able to pimp on here like it's some kind of right or it would be some kind of favor to me.

As far as guys like you go, I just want to point out that nobody is stopping you from saying whatever the hell it is you want to say. However, you're kidding yourself if you really think that I or the members on here should be required to hold our tongue just because what we might have to say will offend you. Don't like how I choose to run my forum, don't have to be here.

Sorry you are having such a bad day that you constantly are jumping peoples shit here. I posted instead of lurking.:thinking::crazyeyes:

Sorry you're having such a bad day and are so easily butthurt. Perhaps you should stick to lurking. :yup:

WJCO
11-07-2016, 03:38 PM

mdrums, get your disrespectful ass out of here. you knew exactly what you were doing. Then you come in here and act like this is my doing that stirred shit up. You're just another troll. And a lame one at that.

wayoflife
11-07-2016, 03:43 PM
mdrums, get your disrespectful ass out of here. you knew exactly what you were doing. Then you come in here and act like this is my doing that stirred shit up. You're just another troll. And a lame one at that.

:cheesy: Say it isn't so!

Gotta love how guys like this mdrums are so eager to support stand up companies like SteerSmart.

MR.Ty
11-07-2016, 04:54 PM

Lol, what kind of loser does this type of shit? :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
11-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Lol, what kind of loser does this type of shit? :crazyeyes:

Seriously! I love how these trolls all try making into a money thing too. Not like I went looking for and tried to solicit SteerSmarts - they bugged the hell out of me to come visit their booth and then came on here to pimp. And really, that may have been fine if they were helping to carry some of the load like the other advertisers on here do but allowing them to pimp without it wouldn't have been fair to our supporters. The way they're now playing dumb about the whole thing is just so dishonest and really kind of sad. It's embarrassing to see a tier 1 company to behave in this manner especially when a simple apology would have made this whole thing go away.

As far as Dynatrac goes, they are in the business of selling things that people want to buy and they offer things like RCV axle shafts even though I personally wouldn't recommend them if only because of the cost. It's a shame that they will now offer SteerSmart tie rods as well but being that Currie Enterprises now offers a more affordable tie rod, I will encourage people to buy it instead. Synergy makes a good tie road as well and there are tons of members who've trail tested both. Fortunately, people don't have to buy from a new company that has no integrity and is supported by trolls.

WJCO
11-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Seriously! I love how these trolls all try making into a money thing too. Not like I went looking for and tried to solicit SteerSmarts - they bugged the hell out of me to come visit their booth and then came on here to pimp. And really, that may have been fine if they were helping to carry some of the load like the other advertisers on here do but allowing them to pimp without it wouldn't have been fair to our supporters. The way they're now playing dumb about the whole thing is just so dishonest and really kind of sad. It's embarrassing to see a tier 1 company to behave in this manner especially when a simple apology would have made this whole thing go away.

As far as Dynatrac goes, they are in the business of selling things that people want to buy and they offer things like RCV axle shafts even though I personally wouldn't recommend them if only because of the cost. It's a shame that they will now offer SteerSmart tie rods as well but being that Currie Enterprises now offers a more affordable tie rod, I will encourage people to buy it instead. Synergy makes a good tie road as well and there are tons of members who've trail tested both. Fortunately, people don't have to buy from a new company that has no integrity and is supported by trolls.

Very well said. On a similar note, Dynatrac offers a few different knuckles as well with their axles, but I went with Rancho strictly because Rancho supports the forum here and is always helpful when members have questions. And had a SteerSmarts component been offered to me, I would have politely declined because they've treated this forum like shit. I am glad that you can still order the axle with different options.

mdrums
11-07-2016, 07:13 PM

Works both ways!

wayoflife
11-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Works both ways!

That would require someone from here going over to other forums just to stir the pot. Funny how that never happens.

mdrums
11-07-2016, 07:18 PM

Ban me then...its your place not mine...lose more membership what do I really care.

Yeah I think its friggin hilarious how you think someones product is shit just because they don't pay you money. Hilarious how if a member says look at this product and because that product hasn't paid for advertising you get your thong stuck up your ass to tight. This is very hilarious now as you are totally exposed and only recommend products based on advertisement and not actually how good said product actually might be. You all can't have a adult respectful conversation. :cheesy::naw:

notnalc68
11-07-2016, 07:23 PM
Works both ways!

Apparently, you didn't read the thread. Eddie likes some of their, products, but not the way his forum was used. I have yet to see a thread here, calling for people to go and troll your forum. Why don't you go back there, and stay.

WJCO
11-07-2016, 07:23 PM
Yeah I think its friggin hilarious how you think someones product is shit just because they don't pay you money. Hilarious how if a member says look at this product and because that product hasn't paid for advertising you get your thong stuck up your ass to tight. This is very hilarious now as you are totally exposed and only recommend products based on advertisement and not actually how good said product actually might be. You all can't have a adult respectful conversation. :cheesy::naw:

Are you really that dull?!? Either you have done no reading as to what happened here regarding that company or you really are just a troll who believes everything you hear on the 'other forums.' Start by reading this thread beginning to end. And if you already have and still can't grasp it, then SteerSmarts is the company for you. :thumb:

Ban me then...its your place not mine...lose more membership what do I really care.

Or you could be a man about it and leave on your own. Since it's our place, and not yours, you say.

WJCO
11-07-2016, 07:27 PM
...Give him a minute.....I think he's actually reading it....

EDIT: He bailed with no response.

wayoflife
11-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Ban me then...its your place not mine.

Oh please, be a man for once in your life and go ban yourself.

..lose more membership what do I really care.

Clearly, you care enough to still be hear instead of just logging off and never coming back.

Yeah I think its friggin hilarious how you think someones product is shit just because they don't pay you money.

Yeah, it really is friggin hilarious how I've NEVER said that SteerSmart makes shit for products and how I've NEVER solicited them for money. They were asked not to pimp here and when they refused to stop, I terminated their account. I know, how dare I do such a horrible thing and share what happened for all to see instead of telling lies about what happened like SteerSmart is now doing.

Hilarious how if a member says look at this product and because that product hasn't paid for advertising you get your thong stuck up your ass to tight.

Hilarious how a troll like you comes over here from another forum just to be a troll and when you get caught in the act, I'm somehow the bad guy.

This is very hilarious now as you are totally exposed and only recommend products based on advertisement and not actually how good said product actually might be.

It is hilarious now as you are totally exposed and yet still turn a blind eye to the truth. The fact that SteerSmart came on here to pimp, was asked not to unless they signed up to help carry the load just like every other advertiser here, continued to do so anyway and when they were shut down, started going around on the internet pretending like he did nothing wrong.

You all can't have a adult respectful conversation. :cheesy::naw:

Umm, it's hard to have a respectful adult conversation with a guy behaving like a child. :idontknow:

MR.Ty
11-07-2016, 07:34 PM

Odd...

Currie isn't a vendor and is still recommended.
Synergy isn't a vendor and is still recommended.
Quadratec isn't a vendor and is still recommended
Rugged Ridge isn't a vendor and is still recommended

I could continue because the list is rather long but I think that you get the point. Good, quality products are the ONLY things that are recommended here, so long as they are quality products from an honest manufacturer or dealer.

Steer Smarts is not an honest manufacturer. The fact that you are here, trolling proves such.

TrainWreck618
11-07-2016, 07:41 PM

You are such an idiot! I can't believe there are people like you who exist in the world..

wayoflife
11-07-2016, 07:43 PM
Odd...

Currie isn't a vendor and is still recommended.
Synergy isn't a vendor and is still recommended.
Quadratec isn't a vendor and is still recommended
Rugged Ridge isn't a vendor and is still recommended

I could continue because the list is rather long but I think that you get the point. Good, quality products are the ONLY things that are recommended here, so long as they are quality products from an honest manufacturer or dealer.

Steer Smarts is not an honest manufacturer. The fact that you are here, trolling proves such.

Thank you. Not that it'll matter to trolls like this mdrums but I appreciate you taking notice.

Ddays
11-07-2016, 07:50 PM

Wow, I think this may be one of the dumbest posts I've ever read. The only thing you exposed here is how unaware you are on what this site is really about. If this is what you and your buddies believe then you're a bunch of sad little people...

Draconianwinter
11-07-2016, 07:52 PM
I have no doubt that he knows that forums work. That's why he signed up on here and started pimping. He just doesn't think he should have to "pay" to play. :naw:
Saddest part is that even if you charged 1000's for advertising on here he could have easily tripled return on that investment just from members here alone. Not including those who are signing up on a regular basis.

Draconianwinter
11-07-2016, 07:57 PM
:cheesy: Say it isn't so!

Gotta love how guys like this mdrums are so eager to support stand up companies like SteerSmart.
Well on the bright side of that though is the fact you get a very clear idea of what kind of person they are without ever meeting them in person lol

Draconianwinter
11-07-2016, 08:06 PM

Actually you really need to go small your elementary teacher, as he or she clearly never taught you how to read properly.
1 Eddie has stated more than once they have a good product.
2 if you could read, and actually bothered to read any of the posts on this forum, you would see that there are a great many number of products spoken of by Eddie, and nearly every member on here that have nothing to do with any of the vendors.
4.... well fuck it no point in bothering any further, as you are obviously to stupid to figure out what I just said anyway lol

jesse3638
11-07-2016, 08:07 PM
Honesty and integrity are two things I look for in friends, family, companies I buy from, and the list goes on. I'd rather spend my money with a company of this nature. Its a moral and value I still hold true to. Greed and this sense of entitlement is completely ruining what our county was built on. Sure saving money is nice but when it means compromising what you stand for I try hard to hold that line. I've walked out of a store and realized I did not pay for something only to turn around, go back and pay for it. Sure I could have gotten in my truck and went home and no one would have known but I would have.

Draconianwinter
11-07-2016, 08:10 PM
Honesty and integrity are two things I look for in friends, family, companies I buy from, and the list goes on. I'd rather spend my money with a company of this nature. Its a moral and value I still hold true to. Greed and this sense of entitlement is completely ruining what our county was built on. Sure saving money is nice but when it means compromising what you stand for I try hard to hold that line. I've walked out of a store and realized I did not pay for something only to turn around, go back and pay for it. Sure I could have gotten in my truck and went home and no one would have known but I would have.
Yep. Also have you noticed that companies who have those ideals also tend to have the best customer service? And in most cases the better products in the long run? That's what I have always found.

WJCO
11-08-2016, 06:51 PM
I see our good friend, pepatrick, has updated his profile pic. Simply Amazing :naw: After having the truth right in their faces, these are the kinds of people that continually support Steer Smarts. :naw:

MR.Ty
11-08-2016, 07:10 PM
I see our good friend, pepatrick, has updated his profile pic. Simply Amazing :naw: After having the truth right in their faces, these are the kinds of people that continually support Steer Smarts. :naw:

He is a representation of their customer base and I am all the more glad that I do not support them. :yup:

rberg1022
12-20-2016, 01:31 AM
I just added a yeti drag link with a grifffin steering attenuator, it is amazing! I also have the adjustable Fox ats stabilizer. With my 2.5" teraflex lift and 35" tires in my JKU. The Jeep drives amazingly.

After the shop got my alignment correct. I bought a lifetime alignment and I would recommend finding a shop like that. 235167

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WJCO
12-20-2016, 01:41 AM
I just added a yeti drag link with a grifffin steering attenuator, it is amazing!

SteerSmarts sucks balls.

wayoflife
12-20-2016, 01:53 AM
I just added a yeti drag link with a grifffin steering attenuator, it is amazing! I also have the adjustable Fox ats stabilizer. With my 2.5" teraflex lift and 35" tires in my JKU. The Jeep drives amazingly.

After the shop got my alignment correct. I bought a lifetime alignment and I would recommend finding a shop like that.

Just goes to show that ride quality is 100% subjective. I can't figure for the life of me what could have been so off that you felt the need to install a crazy expensive steering stabilizer and a fancy drag link with a doohicky on it but hey, if it fixed your problem, that's all that matters. Also, not sure what all you would have needed or what your shop did with just 2.5" of lift but if you're a satisfied customer, more power to you.

As far as Griffin goes, it's a shame that they're so shameless.
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE

rberg1022
12-20-2016, 01:53 AM
SteerSmarts sucks balls.

Sorry you feel that way about Steer Smarts. There was a slight mess up on my order and they over nighted the correct part. They are all about service and making sure everyone is happy. I'm a believer in the company!!

wayoflife
12-20-2016, 01:56 AM
Sorry you feel that way about Steer Smarts. There was a slight mess up on my order and they over nighted the correct part. They are all about service and making sure everyone is happy. I'm a believer in the company!!

Not sure why you'd feel the need to apologize for them and I'm glad you're happy with them. The link below will help explain the distaste some of us here have for them

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE

jesse3638
12-20-2016, 02:16 AM

After the shop got my alignment correct. I bought a lifetime alignment and I would recommend finding a shop like that. 235167

Total troll post as you mentioned every product that catches flak on here with the exception of Metal Cloak.

See You Next Tuesday!

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

rberg1022
12-20-2016, 08:19 PM
Wow, such hate for steer smarts but like I said I had a great experience with them. I spoke with Ron several times on the phone and he even called the I shop that did the install to help them.

And reference to troll? Not sure what is up but I'm new to this site. I love my Jeep and just trying to share experiences. Hope ur day gets better.

WJCO
12-20-2016, 08:22 PM
Wow, such hate for steer smarts but like I said I had a great experience with them. I spoke with Ron several times on the phone and he even called the I shop that did the install to help them.

And reference to troll? Not sure what is up but I'm new to this site. I love my Jeep and just trying to share experiences. Hope ur day gets better.

Hate for SteerSmarts? Lol.

How would you like the door to door salesman in your neighborhood to blatantly ignore your 'no soliciting' sign over and over again, then play dumb when you call him out on it? If you honestly read that entire thread and still don't get it, then we hope to see you next Tuesday .

jagrubb99
12-20-2016, 08:25 PM

Steer Smarts was caught pimping their products on this site, and continued to do so after being asked not to. Not really a "hate" toward their products as it is the way they conduct their business, if you could even call it that.

rberg1022
12-20-2016, 08:25 PM
Gotcha.

aa2
05-01-2017, 02:53 PM
sorry i'm not familiar with this, is this performance parts? does it only work with stock drag links or applicable as well with aftermarket ones?

JeepJeep75
05-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Here we go! [emoji12]

wayoflife
05-01-2017, 02:54 PM
LOL!! This silly thing again? :cheesy:

JAGS
05-01-2017, 03:00 PM
sorry i'm not familiar with this, is this performance parts? does it only work with stock drag links or applicable as well with aftermarket ones?

Are you that slow or the worst troll ever. Why bump this thread after four months???

WJCO
05-01-2017, 03:00 PM

I'm not familiar with it either, nor do I choose to be familiar with it. I hear it works best with very viscous lubricant.

notnalc68
05-01-2017, 03:06 PM

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/aalosbanos/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_1621_zpsqomm4qck.jpg (http://s163.photobucket.com/user/aalosbanos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_1621_zpsqomm4qck.jpg.html)

Did you read the thread title? How about you contact them, if you want one.

jesse3638
05-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Boing boing boing!

aa2
05-01-2017, 03:25 PM
ooops! my bad, i did not mean to 'steer up' something just an innocent question mates

longarmwj
05-01-2017, 03:28 PM
ooops! my bad, i did not mean to steer up something just an innocent questions mates

I see what you did there

notnalc68
12-05-2018, 02:14 AM
Bump