LS/6L80 what shifter?

craig_dr1028

Hey all, I am trying to piece together the parts I am going to need for an LS swap on my '08 JKU. I'm planning on using the MoTech kit to do the install. I've got the 6.2L built, started with an L9H and added some LS3 valve springs and an LS9 cam, which in turn eliminated the VVT. Should be about 455-475HP! I currently have the 6 speed manual trans in my JKU, so my question is what automatic floor shifter should I use? I want to have full control of the 6L80 so i can hold it in any gear that I want. would love to get responses from people with the 6L80 currently installed, and the pros/cons of your set up. Thanks in advance

WJCO

Meme King
Hey all, I am trying to piece together the parts I am going to need for an LS swap on my '08 JKU. I'm planning on using the MoTech kit to do the install. I've got the 6.2L built, started with an L9H and added some LS3 valve springs and an LS9 cam, which in turn eliminated the VVT. Should be about 455-475HP! I currently have the 6 speed manual trans in my JKU, so my question is what automatic floor shifter should I use? I want to have full control of the 6L80 so i can hold it in any gear that I want. would love to get responses from people with the 6L80 currently installed, and the pros/cons of your set up. Thanks in advance

Welcome to WAL.

Top Bottom