PDA

View Full Version : Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Pages : [1] 2 3

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 06:48 AM
If feel if someone sells anything on this site ,everyone gets pounced on. But let the item be free and your thier best friend. If this is done much of a big issue then Eddie should remove it from the for sale site. I'm a newbie to this site in hope to meet awesome people to jeep with or get insight. Thier are a few that are cool. Majority are shit talkers.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 06:49 AM
Sorry for the misspelling on my recent post

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 06:52 AM
Selling 50" rigid light bar with aluminum mounts $1000 PICK UP ONLY in SoCal 186618186619

Man I would of picked it up if I didn't purchase mine. Save myself 1k. Good luck. Good deal

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 06:59 AM
Looking forward to go as I never been on this run . Leaving from Palmdale around 6am. Everyone is welcome to come out and have some fun.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:01 AM
I'm also looking to participate in my first Wayalife run.

Dave I just posted a run to last chance on the 15 if you wanna come.

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 07:03 AM
If feel if someone sells anything on this site ,everyone gets pounced on. But let the item be free and your thier best friend. If this is done much of a big issue then Eddie should remove it from the for sale site. I'm a newbie to this site in hope to meet awesome people to jeep with or get insight. Thier are a few that are cool. Majority are shit talkers.

READ THE RULES:

READ BEFORE YOU POST - For Sale Forum Rules

This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:04 AM
READ THE RULES:

READ BEFORE YOU POST - For Sale Forum Rules

This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed.

I'm aware of the rules. Your point?

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 07:07 AM
I'm aware of the rules. Your point?

If I have to explain then your just missing a chromosome since you cannot comprehend the rules impost by Eddie.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:09 AM
I have read the rules . What's your point. Again I'm right. Another ass on this site. Fuck off

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:10 AM
I'm not the one selling these doors but since he has a post count of 9 or either I missing something else seems to me is getting picked on so again enlighten me where he failed to not comply with any Eddie's rules

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 07:10 AM
I have read the rules . What's your point. Again I'm right. Another ass on this site. Fuck off
^^^^^^^^^^

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:11 AM
^^^^^^^^^^
That's all you have come on buddy

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 07:13 AM
That's all you have come on buddy
^^^^^^^^

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:16 AM
^^^^^^^^

Lol now that's funny. Still you have not explained nothing on how he failed to comply with the rules. I read his post never heard directed members to other sites,or selling items for a friend. Unless the doors comes with some weapons attached to it. Haha

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 07:21 AM
Lol now that's funny. Still you have not explained nothing on how he failed to comply with the rules. I read his post never heard directed members to other sites,or selling items for a friend. Unless the doors comes with some weapons attached to it. Haha

Look at all of his 9 post. How has he contributed to WAL? Plus he is only selling it for his wife not even his own Jeep.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:24 AM
Look at all of his 9 post. How has he contributed to WAL? Plus he is only selling it for his wife not even his own Jeep.

I'm on a cell . How can you read his posts? If that's the case. My bad brother. I figure his wife ,his jeep, but it's the other way around. Lol

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 07:25 AM
I'm on a cell . How can you read his posts? If that's the case. My bad brother. I figure his wife ,his jeep, but it's the other way around. Lol

So your gonna go and attack without knowing the facts?

Sharkey
02-11-2016, 07:26 AM
I'll spell it out for you. This isn't craigslist and most of the members on here don't take too kindly to brand new members, or people who have just a few posts, trying to sell shit. It's a function of earning trust and establishing that you actually want to be a contributing member of this forum as opposed to using it as a place to make money.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:28 AM
So your gonna go and attack without knowing the facts?

Again I can't see his other posts. I'm trying to see but I cant. Again if that's the case I apologize. You need to know that a lot of people on this site are Dicks. Not all but the majority. No excuse again sorry. How do you view previous posts from members? You need to be on a PC or can I view it on phone?

Sharkey
02-11-2016, 07:28 AM

Click on profile then replies. It's easy to see if someone has less than 100 posts.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:30 AM
Click on profile then replies. It's easy to see if someone has less than 100 posts.

I can see he has 9 posts counts. Can you read those previous counts?

Sharkey
02-11-2016, 07:30 AM
If the people here are dicks, then why are you here? :thinking:

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:32 AM

Not all are Dicks. Met some good people as well.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:32 AM

Are you a dick?

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 07:34 AM
Are you a dick?

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:34 AM

Haha. Love it

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:39 AM
I'll spell it out for you. This isn't craigslist and most of the members on here don't take too kindly to brand new members, or people who have just a few posts, trying to sell shit. It's a function of earning trust and establishing that you actually want to be a contributing member of this forum as opposed to using it as a place to make money.

OK saw his replies, and makes a lot of sense now. I apologize completely for jumping the gun here.

Sharkey
02-11-2016, 07:40 AM
Are you a dick?

I'm not on here to win a miss congeniality contest.

Sharkey
02-11-2016, 07:42 AM
OK saw his replies, and makes a lot of sense now. I apologize completely for jumping the gun here.

Pretty clearly you've got something on your mind and were just waiting to clear the air. So, let's have it. Tell us more about how "the majority" of people on here are dicks.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:42 AM
Where's the soap? Need to put it in my mouth. I feel stupid now after seeing his replies. Sharkey, dwv, sorry fellas

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 07:48 AM
Where's the soap? Need to put it in my mouth. I feel stupid now after seeing his replies. Sharkey, dwv, sorry fellas

^^^^^^^^

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:54 AM
Pretty clearly you've got something on your mind and were just waiting to clear the air. So, let's have it. Tell us more about how "the majority" of people on here are dicks.

I see a lot of threads where a lot of members get bashed. Example. I posted a jeep that a local shop was building and I posted it on this site. Right away I got asked if I owned the shop when it clearly showed that only appreciated the build. Another a friend that's a member posted if anyone had a 3 inch snergy lift on thier rigs and if so if they can give any feedback. Other members talking shit right away told him that it was junk and to purchase EVO instead without giving any explanation . The list keeps going on if you read other people's threads you will see a lot of members talking crap instead of giving insight don't you agree?

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 07:59 AM
I see a lot of threads where a lot of members get bashed. Example. I posted a jeep that a local shop was building and I posted it on this site. Right away I got asked if I owned the shop when it clearly showed that only appreciated the build. Another a friend that's a member posted if anyone had a 3 inch snergy lift on thier rigs and if so if they can give any feedback. Other members talking shit right away told him that it was junk and to purchase EVO instead without giving any explanation . The list keeps going on if you read other people's threads you will see a lot of members talking crap instead of giving insight don't you agree?

So you want to be WAL's internet police???

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 08:00 AM
So you want to be WAL's internet police???

Not I think has that position filled already.

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 08:07 AM

TimOHthy
02-11-2016, 08:07 AM
I'm interested in going

Sharkey
02-11-2016, 08:38 AM
I see a lot of threads where a lot of members get bashed...The list keeps going on if you read other people's threads you will see a lot of members talking crap instead of giving insight don't you agree?

What I see area few panty waists who think that any opinion that differs from their own is somehow bashing. I also see far too many donkey dicks coming on here just to gild their own lilies and hear how cool their Jeeps are, only to get upset when they find out they are running less than stellar parts. Fortunately, I also see a handful of members who care enough about the Wayalife community that they are willing to call a spade a spade when appropriate.

But again, if you find this forum so offensive, why the fuck are you here? Seriously, wranglerknitting.com is looking for members.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 08:39 AM
What I see area few panty waists who think that any opinion that differs from their own is somehow bashing. I also see far too many donkey dicks coming on here just to gild their own lilies and hear how cool their Jeeps are, only to get upset when they find out they are running less than stellar parts. Fortunately, I also see a handful of members who care enough about the Wayalife community that they are willing to call a spade a spade when appropriate.

But again, if this you find this forum so offensive, why the fuck are you here? Seriously, wranglerknitting.com is looking for members.

Proves my point.

Sharkey
02-11-2016, 08:42 AM
Proves my point.

Funny, I was thinking the very same thing.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Funny, I was thinking the very same
About time. agreement with out an argument. Lol

Sharkey
02-11-2016, 08:44 AM
...and you still haven't answered my question...why are you here if you don't like the way this forum is run or what its members have to say? I don't get it.

Do your thing. Most of the members on this site are shit talkers. Good luck

oyoquem
02-11-2016, 08:51 AM
Interested as well

MR.Ty
02-11-2016, 08:54 AM
I see a lot of threads where a lot of members get bashed. Example. I posted a jeep that a local shop was building and I posted it on this site. Right away I got asked if I owned the shop when it clearly showed that only appreciated the build.

I remember that. Please tell us why we were not allowed to question your legitimacy. You have obviously missed the memo that non paying advertisers try to pimp here regularly.

Another a friend that's a member posted if anyone had a 3 inch snergy lift on thier rigs and if so if they can give any feedback. Other members talking shit right away told him that it was junk and to purchase EVO instead without giving any explanation . The list keeps going on if you read other people's threads you will see a lot of members talking crap instead of giving insight don't you agree?

So members gave their opinions? Why is that wrong?

If the list keeps going on and on you are obviously looking for it. Reading between the lines and justifying your silly stance.

No one is keeping you here.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 09:08 AM
Awesome I will keep you guys informed with more details

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Proves my point.

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 09:19 AM
Looking forward to go as I never been on this run . Leaving from Palmdale around 6am. Everyone is welcome to come out and have some fun.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 09:21 AM

I have all the time.

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 09:23 AM
I have all the time.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 09:24 AM

Let's go. Wait for you

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Let's go. Wait for you

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 09:27 AM

Yes I do. Bring some some when you come

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 09:33 AM
Yes I do. Bring some some when you come

2nd.gunman
02-11-2016, 09:37 AM
Well that got weird quick

dwvninety
02-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Well that got weird quick

OverlanderJK
02-11-2016, 01:17 PM
Funny, I was thinking the very same
About time. agreement with out an argument. Lol

God damn you are a fucking retard.

crumpler
02-11-2016, 01:24 PM
Read the post. You guys are definitely the most immature of all forums I've been on.

The post does not paint you in a good light, FD.
The fact you don't realize that...
Well, thanks for the warning.

FiatDale
02-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Appreciate Al Bundy seeing it for what it is - 2 doors for sale. Nothing else. No fine print. If you don't want people selling then make a minimum post count like other forums. It's my wife's jeep so it's not my jeep? Come on, what are you, 6? If I was some kind of scam artist just looking to make a couple of bucks there are far easier ways to do it than to post on a jeep forum. I have jeep doors for sale. They are posted on a jeep forum. Would you rather I make a bunch of one word responses or emoticons to posts to get my count up, so it looks like I'm a contributor?

WJCO
02-11-2016, 02:04 PM
Appreciate Al Bundy seeing it for what it is - 2 doors for sale. Nothing else. No fine print. If you don't want people selling then make a minimum post count like other forums. It's my wife's jeep so it's not my jeep? Come on, what are you, 6? If I was some kind of scam artist just looking to make a couple of bucks there are far easier ways to do it than to post on a jeep forum. I have jeep doors for sale. They are posted on a jeep forum. Would you rather I make a bunch of one word responses or emoticons to posts to get my count up, so it looks like I'm a contributor?

:thumb:............

Ddays
02-11-2016, 02:12 PM
:asshat:.......

piginajeep
02-11-2016, 02:13 PM

Why the fuck are you still here?

highoctane
02-11-2016, 02:18 PM
Appreciate Al Bundy seeing it for what it is - 2 doors for sale. Nothing else. No fine print. If you don't want people selling then make a minimum post count like other forums. It's my wife's jeep so it's not my jeep? Come on, what are you, 6? If I was some kind of scam artist just looking to make a couple of bucks there are far easier ways to do it than to post on a jeep forum. I have jeep doors for sale. They are posted on a jeep forum. Would you rather I make a bunch of one word responses or emoticons to posts to get my count up, so it looks like I'm a contributor? There is no rule for a minimum post count because there is a blanket rule of don't come here just to sell your shit. It's obvious your only reason for returning here was to sell your shit. You should not need to be babysat by being restricted from posting. There are plenty of other Jeep forums out there that don't care about what goes on in the for sale section, so just go find one.

mudmobeeler
02-11-2016, 02:28 PM
Appreciate Al Bundy seeing it for what it is - 2 doors for sale. Nothing else. No fine print. If you don't want people selling then make a minimum post count like other forums.

There's already rules and you still didn't follow them, can you not read or are you just fn stupid?

It's my wife's jeep so it's not my jeep? Come on, what are you, 6? If I was some kind of scam artist just looking to make a couple of bucks there are far easier ways to do it than to post on a jeep forum. I have jeep doors for sale. They are posted on a jeep forum.

The fact that it's your wife's jeep doesn't matter. It's your jeep too since your married. It's that you didn't comprehend the rules and follow them.

Would you rather I make a bunch of one word responses or emoticons to posts to get my count up, so it looks like I'm a contributor?

No, at this point we would rather you just go away. Prior to this, we wanted you (and everybody else) to be an actual contributing member. There isn't a single person on here who knows everything. So you not knowing anything doesn't mean you can't still be a contributing member.

I mean shit you obviously bought a set of aftermarket doors that you could have gave your opinion about. Maybe even shown some pics of them on the jeep. Etc. instead you just signed up, not posted much at all in over a year and then decided to sell your crap thinking "oh, I can unload these on wayalife cause I don't want them anymore."

Nah.

Ddays
02-11-2016, 02:38 PM

10 post counts in over a year and you never bothered to make an effort to be a part of the community is why everyone jumped all over you. No one knows you.
What, you can't even be bothered to post a pic of a fucking Jeep shadow or your Goddam dog fer Chrissakes?

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 03:08 PM
God damn you are a fucking retard.

OverlanderJK the ass kisser is here.

Scrambler
02-11-2016, 03:16 PM

If you don't like us, then why are you spending your time here?

WJCO
02-11-2016, 03:19 PM

I was wondering the same thing............

Ddays
02-11-2016, 03:26 PM
I was wondering the same thing............

I think he likes you :brows:

Sharkey
02-11-2016, 03:31 PM

I asked the same thing three times last night and never received an answer.

Just another troll looking to teach everyone a moral lesson. He will disappear into the abyss soon enough.

Davidraider
02-11-2016, 04:36 PM
I'm going there on Saturday the 13th. Leaving Rosamond around 8am. Gonna do the canyon run then visit some of the mines and The Tunnel.

Texas Nick
02-11-2016, 04:53 PM
When Dale signed up on WAL.
And Al, you must fight the ladys off on a daily basis with your can do, stand up attitude.

piginajeep
02-11-2016, 04:56 PM
I'll see if overlander is available to come out.

Sharkey
02-11-2016, 05:01 PM
Is this the first annual schizophrenia run?

Most of the members on this site are shit talkers.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Awesome come down fellas

WJCO
02-11-2016, 05:08 PM
I'll be sporting my new 90% half doors.

noe25304
02-11-2016, 05:08 PM
Ill be there.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 05:12 PM
Ill be there.

Awesome. Should be a good day out there. In the 70's

WJCO
02-11-2016, 05:23 PM
Very narrative thread here. :thumb:

Dubzy
02-11-2016, 05:34 PM
10 post counts in over a year and you never bothered to make an effort to be a part of the community is why everyone jumped all over you. No one knows you.
What, you can't even be bothered to post a pic of a fucking Jeep shadow or your Goddam dog fer Chrissakes?

Lol. Yeah...

Borrow a dog, take a pic with it in front of someone else's Jeep. Then try to sell some shit again.

These threads have been keeping me amused for a couple days now. Thank you.

catahoula
02-11-2016, 05:34 PM
How much for the doors?

Ddays
02-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Lol. Yeah...

Borrow a dog, take a pic with it in front of someone else's Jeep. Then try to sell some shit again.

These threads have been keeping me amused for a couple days now. Thank you.

Bonus - if you get the dogs shadow in the pic you get to sell one jeep related item here!

FLKEYSJK
02-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Is this the place I heard you can get half doors 10% off?

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 06:23 PM
This is the thread come join in on the fun.

CastleRockJeep
02-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Is this the place I heard you can get half doors 10% off?

They are 45% doors. He's taking offers. High so far is $1100

Scrambler
02-11-2016, 06:30 PM

Why do you keep hanging around here posting if you mean all the crap you have spewed in the last 24 hours? This is the second time you have been asked by me and I don't even know by how many other members.

Ddays
02-11-2016, 06:32 PM

Why is it funny to you that some stupidass tried to sell his shit here but fucked a guy on the GM site he dumped parts on?
You're a dick.

longarmwj
02-11-2016, 07:44 PM
These threads never cease to turn a drab day entertaining. 80% simply because of Overlander's replies, and the other 20% is laughing at the stupidity of some people.

OverlanderJK
02-11-2016, 07:44 PM

Really? That's the best you have? Are you still mad that I called people losers on Instagram when they said the renegade was gay?

Dumbass

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 07:54 PM
Really? That's the best you have? Are you still mad that I called people losers on Instagram when they said the renegade was gay?

Dumbass

The renegade is gay. That's my opinion but since I'm not on the same page as you guys you can sit and suck on the power tit. Removing threads when you guys say you don't. Pretending I started this thread. Like I say again overlander your a kiss ass.

longarmwj
02-11-2016, 08:00 PM
The renegade is gay. That's my opinion but since I'm not on the same page as you guys you can sit and suck on the power tit. Removing threads when you guys say you don't. Pretending I started this thread. Like I say again overlander your a kiss ass.

You're*. At least use proper grammar if you're going to insult somebody.

If you think the Renegade is gay, then that's you opinion. You're entitled to your own opinion, everyone has one. For example it's our opinion that you should just leave and not come back.

WJCO
02-11-2016, 08:00 PM

So you don't like the Renegade? Who gives a fuck? You don't have to be butthurt about it.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 08:04 PM
So you don't like the Renegade? Who gives a fuck? You don't have to be butthurt about it.

I am at the one butt hurt. OverlanderJK is the one crying about it. He brought it up.

WJCO
02-11-2016, 08:06 PM
I am at the one butt hurt.......

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 08:07 PM
I'm power texting. My bad. Dumbass

Ddays
02-11-2016, 08:11 PM
Funny how you refuse to answer anyone's question as to why you continue to defend someone that purposefully deceived
a buyer on another website and we all called him on it. You obviously have other issues here....bye dickhead

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Funny how you refuse to answer anyone's question as to why you continue to defend someone that purposefully deceived
a buyer on another website and we all called him on it. You obviously have other issues here....bye dickhead

Yes I defended him not knowing you can track his post which I apologize for that. Need to read entire thread buddy.

Scrambler
02-11-2016, 08:15 PM

Is this gay? 187278
'Merica

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 08:16 PM
Is this gay? 187278
'Merica

Congrats. Enjoy

Scrambler
02-11-2016, 08:21 PM
Congrats. Enjoy

Just adding a little humor to this shit pot that you have stirred with blanket calling everyone on WAL dick heads and shit talkers. I'm still not sure what your reasoning was behind it. If you had a problem with a singular person then it probably would have been best to say "so and so is a shit talker" instead "WAL people are shit talkers". (I understand that I may have not gotten your exact verbage correct, but I'm too lazy to read through your posts to quote you)

Ddays
02-11-2016, 08:25 PM
Yes I defended him not knowing you can track his post which I apologize for that. Need to read entire thread buddy.

I can read just fine buddy and its obvious you have some kind of axe to grind. I'm done. Grind away...

Scrambler
02-11-2016, 08:30 PM
I can read just fine buddy and its obvious you have some kind of axe to grind. I'm done. Grind away...

I'm kind of with you on this one. He obviously has an issue with a select few on here, but wants to blanket statement everything and beat around the bush.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 08:36 PM
I'm kind of with you on this one. He obviously has an issue with a select few on here, but wants to blanket statement everything and beat around the bush.

Yes thier is a few and yes I should've point it out to them. Nothing against you . I don't know you

Scrambler
02-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Yes thier is a few and yes I should've point it out to them. Nothing against you . I don't know you

I don't know you either and the meme was simply for added humor and was in no way directed towards you. Calling "most" people on WAL dick heads and shit talkers doesn't sit well with me. I have met a good group of folks over here on the east coast through WAL(people that I hang out with outside of wheeling) and don't appreciate the comments. So, when you say the things you've said, yea, I take that as a jab at myself and all of those folks. It ultimately puts you in the troll zone, in my mind. That's all I'm going to say about it and let it go from here.

Al Bundy
02-11-2016, 08:54 PM
I don't know you either and the meme was simply for added humor and was in no way directed towards you. Calling "most" people on WAL dick heads and shit talkers doesn't sit well with me. I have met a good group of folks over here on the east coast through WAL(people that I hang out with outside of wheeling) and don't appreciate the comments. So, when you say the things you've said, yea, I take that as a jab at myself and all of those folks. It ultimately puts you in the troll zone, in my mind. That's all I'm going to say about it and let it go from here.

I can respect that.

thardy
02-12-2016, 12:40 AM
WOW! I missed some craziness today! Is it just me, or am I the only one that feels like Brankz is back when reading Mr. Al's post?

OverlanderJK
02-12-2016, 12:54 AM

Lol so because I like the renegade I am a kiss ass?

What thread was deleted? You are a whack job!

JAGS
02-12-2016, 12:56 AM
Hey Mr Bundy, you wouldn't happen to be friends with Tweety bird would you???

WJCO
02-12-2016, 01:08 AM

Al Bundy
02-12-2016, 02:44 AM
I'm back. Keep the hate coming.

highoctane
02-12-2016, 02:54 AM

How long are you going to keep this desperate cry for attention going? Is your home life that bad?

WJCO
02-12-2016, 03:00 AM

Seriously dude, until today, you seemed like a normal dude. But today you went complete dickhead. Why are you really here?

Al Bundy
02-12-2016, 03:14 AM
Seriously dude, until today, you seemed like a normal dude. But today you went complete dickhead. Why are you really here?

Your the one that came on this thread adding your insults. You don't know me. I'm here because they are people I enjoy talking to. I been out on some outings and enjoyed it.

OverlanderJK
02-12-2016, 03:15 AM
Your the one that came on this thread adding your insults. You don't know me. I'm here because they are people I enjoy talking to. I been out on some outings and enjoyed it.

Are you still power texting?

Al Bundy
02-12-2016, 03:16 AM

That's right

OverlanderJK
02-12-2016, 03:17 AM
That's right

Why don't you just leave? Your welcome here is all but up.

Al Bundy
02-12-2016, 03:18 AM
How long are you going to keep this desperate cry for attention going? Is your home life that bad?

Just responding back.

Al Bundy
02-12-2016, 03:19 AM
Why don't you just leave? Your welcome here is all but up.

Nah not yet.

WJCO
02-12-2016, 03:20 AM

I don't think so Tim. I shouldn't even respond because you know damn well that you're wrong, but I'm going to anyway. You went full dickhead long before I even came into the picture regarding this. You not only defended someone who had a potential reputation as a scammer, but then you started talking shit about Wayalife. Then you kept going. You keep returning with provocative posts. You got yourself into this mess and clearly are loving the attention. You might as well attach a 20 inch dildo to your head and maybe you'll get some chicks out of it. :thumb:

OverlanderJK
02-12-2016, 03:22 AM

Al Bundy
02-12-2016, 03:25 AM
Never talked shit about wayalife. Yes I was wrong for defending that guy. Yes I made a mistake and apologize for it. But No you guys added your insults. Yes I'm new to this site. Was not aware that posts counts are a big thing until Sharkey brought it up to my attention and showed me how to look at it on the site.

Al Bundy
02-12-2016, 03:27 AM
I doubt you can see that as some of my posts were erased.

OverlanderJK
02-12-2016, 03:29 AM

None of your posts were erased.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34431-Most-of-the-members-on-this-site-are-shit-talkers&p=651093&viewfull=1#post651093

Al Bundy

Of course.

MR.Ty

Again, none of your posts were deleted.

Your Last Chance Canyon run was merged with this one.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34431-Most-of-the-members-on-this-site-are-shit-talkers&p=651093&viewfull=1#post651093

10frank9
02-12-2016, 03:32 AM

Nice try..... What exactly are you alleging was erased? For the record of course.

Al Bundy
02-12-2016, 03:32 AM
None of your posts were erased.

Yes they were overlander.

Al Bundy
02-12-2016, 03:33 AM
So who merged it?

10frank9
02-12-2016, 03:34 AM
Was this one erased?

http://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=651114

Or this one:

http://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=651101

Or can you not navigate your way around here?

OverlanderJK
02-12-2016, 03:34 AM
Yes they were overlander.

No they weren't Ted Bundy.

So who merged it?

Lol as if you have to be told who does what.

Al Bundy
02-12-2016, 03:35 AM
I'm on a cell now. The half door thread was erased on my comments. Just checked with other members and agreed.

10frank9
02-12-2016, 03:37 AM
I'm on a cell now. The half door thread was erased on my comments. Just checked with other members and agreed.

Like this one:

http://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=651102

Which members, because they are morons.

WJCO
02-12-2016, 03:38 AM

Glad to hear you checked in with other members and they agreed with you. Maybe you're getting somewhere...........

OverlanderJK
02-12-2016, 03:38 AM

You mean the post that is the first in this thread? Or the second post in this thread?

Al Bundy
02-12-2016, 03:39 AM
You mean the post that is the first in this thread? Or the second post in this thread?

The very first one.

OverlanderJK
02-12-2016, 03:41 AM
The very first one.

Again so if you can read it, how was it deleted?

wayoflife

Okay, I've tried staying out of this stupid thread but enough is enough. NONE of your posts have been deleted and whoever you claim to have talked to is full of it. If any of your posts were deleted, I would still be able to see them and I can assure you that NONE of them have.

That being said, I only posted up in this thread because this particular post was brought to my attention. I have no intention of finding out what's been going on or catching up to anything as I have better things to do. I just wanted to set the facts straight. You can decide for yourself whether or not you want to trust what I am saying.

With that said, I am out.

Al Bundy
Thread topic shows most if the members are shit talkers. Nothing showing the half door thread.

WJCO
02-12-2016, 03:42 AM
Thread topic shows most if the members are shit talkers. Nothing showing the half door thread.

Armydog
02-12-2016, 04:04 AM
Okay, I've tried staying out of this stupid thread but enough is enough. NONE of your posts have been deleted and whoever you claim to have talked to is full of it. If any of your posts were deleted, I would still be able to see them and I can assure you that NONE of them have.

That being said, I only posted up in this thread because this particular post was brought to my attention. I have no intention of finding out what's been going on or catching up to anything as I have better things to do. I just wanted to set the facts straight. You can decide for yourself whether or not you want to trust what I am saying.

With that said, I am out.

............mike drop......... boom

Armydog
02-12-2016, 04:05 AM
Tried to quote Eddie, not plagiarize. Just to be clear that was Eddies post I copied, looks like I typed it. I did not.

dwvninety
02-12-2016, 04:20 AM
I'm power texting. My bad.

Al Bundy
02-12-2016, 05:28 AM
Hello everyone! So glad to be a part of this forum. My wife and I recently just purchased a 2015 Unlimited Freedom Edition and we are in love with it! I am looking forward to participating in one of the newbie runs someday! Take care and happy Jeeping!

Awesome jeep. Congrats

reelsilly
02-12-2016, 10:11 AM
A llama walked into a field...

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 03:31 AM
I may make it.

thardy
02-13-2016, 03:35 AM
I may make it.

Ha, you make me laugh!

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 03:35 AM
Ha, you make me laugh!

What's funny

thardy
02-13-2016, 03:39 AM
What's funny

The fact that you decide to come back in here and act like you did nothing wrong.

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 03:40 AM
I didn't do nothing wrong. You wanna keep dishing it and jump on the thread to keep bashing no problem. Have at it.

thardy
02-13-2016, 03:44 AM
I didn't do nothing wrong. You wanna keep dishing it and jump on the thread to keep bashing no problem. Have at it.

Do you really expect everyone to forget that you called us all "shit talkers"? You want to put out an apology of some sort and maybe people will be willing to overlook you going off the deep end the other night.

thardy
02-13-2016, 03:46 AM
And to the OP, sorry for the thread derail.

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 03:47 AM
Do you really expect everyone to forget that you called us all "shit talkers"? You want to put out an apology of some sort and maybe people will be willing to overlook you going off the deep end the other night.

Never said all I said most and I guess the truth hurts since your coming back to talk shit. So again I didn't say nothing but the truth that's my opinion.

thardy
02-13-2016, 03:58 AM
Never said all I said most and I guess the truth hurts since your coming back to talk shit. So again I didn't say nothing but the truth that's my opinion.

You make absolutely no sense. I'm not coming back to talk shit at all. What you seem to have a hard time understanding, is that the real truth, is you bad mouthed the majority of the members here and think that's ok. You really think that everything you said will just be forgotten? The real question is why you still want to be here when the majority of us are "shit talkers".

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 03:59 AM
You make absolutely no sense. I'm not coming back to talk shit at all. What you seem to have a hard time understanding, is that the real truth, is you bad mouthed the majority of the members here and think that's ok. You really think that everything you said will just be forgotten? The real question is why you still want to be here when the majority of us are "shit talkers".

Out of respect to op. I will pm

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 04:04 AM
Shantz I apologize. I will pm you if I can make it. Thank you

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 05:19 AM
I guess all my thread posts are being merged. Mo0s3 call me if you're coming monday.

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 05:28 AM

Did you sell the light bud

JAGS
02-13-2016, 06:30 AM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Call us all shit talkers and then get mad when you can't post in any thread but yours. Classic.

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 06:43 AM

Call us all shit talkers and then get mad when you can't post in any thread but yours. Classic.

Not problem. I'm cool with it.

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 06:46 AM

Who's mad? Surely not me bud

dwvninety
02-13-2016, 06:56 AM

JAGS
02-13-2016, 06:56 AM
Not problem. I'm cool with it.

Who's mad? Surely not me bud

Not your bud. Never met you.

You are pathetic to still be here at all. You need to just leave as you clearly have overstayed your welcome.

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 06:59 AM
Not your bud. Never met you.

You are pathetic to still be here at all. You need to just leave as you clearly have overstayed your welcome.

Because you say so.? Please if you have read the posts I said most not all are shit talkers. If that was the case I thought everyone was. Right I'll be the dummy for staying on the site. However I met cool people here and been on runs. So I will not leave cause a group of you say my time is up.

Eezybreezy08
02-13-2016, 07:15 AM
Wow I can't believe this one is still going on. Y'all hang it up. I'm sure there is something else that everyone can bitch about

dwvninety
02-13-2016, 07:19 AM
I will not leave cause a group of you say my time is up.

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 07:30 AM

Thank you. Ain't I the popular one. Lol

jkwebbie
02-13-2016, 12:13 PM
Some people get butt hurt way to easy. I've been critized and called dumb on here before but I didn't get all pissy and decide to make a thread about it. I did my research, listened to people that had more experience than me and saw that I was being dumb at times. No need to be a baby back bitch because someone doesn't agree with your opinion

thardy
02-13-2016, 12:32 PM
For those of you that are interested, here is the PM conversation that Mr. Bundy decided to start. Guess he didn't want to continue to make absolutely no sense in front of everyone.

His first PM:

My response on top, followed by his on bottom:

Same, mine on top:

And my response this morning. Sorry, got a little long winded on that one.

thardy
02-13-2016, 12:35 PM
Some people get butt hurt way to easy. I've been critized and called dumb on here before but I didn't get all pissy and decide to make a thread about it. I did my research, listened to people that had more experience than me and saw that I was being dumb at times. No need to be a baby back bitch because someone doesn't agree with your opinion

Too true. The best part is that all of this started because he tried to defend someone that was in the wrong.

jkwebbie
02-13-2016, 12:43 PM
Too true. The best part is that all of this started because he tried to defend someone that was in the wrong.

I love how he told @dwvninety multiple times that he has read the rules, but obviously hasn't or he wouldn't have made the dumb ass mistake of defending an ass hat trying to sell shit on here with less thread posts than fingers

thardy
02-13-2016, 12:45 PM
I love how he told @dwvninety multiple times that he has read the rules, but obviously hasn't or he wouldn't have made the dumb ass mistake of defending an ass hat trying to sell shit on here with less thread posts than fingers

Yup! And then the extreme backpedaling began, at least for that topic. The rest of it, well, he's an idiot.

Ddays
02-13-2016, 02:08 PM
Because you say so.? Please if you have read the posts I said most not all are shit talkers. If that was the case I thought everyone was. Right I'll be the dummy for staying on the site. However I met cool people here and been on runs. So I will not leave cause a group of you say my time is up.

Well then can you leave because you're a dickhead?

Funny that the people that whine about being jumped on are usually the ones that started shit in the first place. You insulted the majority (your word) of us by calling us out but now we're supposed to be ok with that?
:naw:

Edit: so after reading thardys posts of your conversations my opinion is confirmed. You are a fucking idiot.

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 02:09 PM

I did not start this thread. Wayalife members decided to.

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 02:10 PM

Not I did not start this thread. Wayalife member decided that every one should read everything I write. So welcome enjoy the thread.

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 02:12 PM
For those of you that are interested, here is the PM conversation that Mr. Bundy decided to start. Guess he didn't want to continue to make absolutely no sense in front of everyone.

His first PM:

My response on top, followed by his on bottom:

Same, mine on top:

And my response this morning. Sorry, got a little long winded on that one.

Awesome yes. Glad you post.

Ddays
02-13-2016, 02:18 PM

:cheesy:
you need too get a mod to change the tag line under your avatar photo from "BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK" to "MEME MAESTRO"

thardy
02-13-2016, 02:18 PM

So no response to my last PM?

Ddays
02-13-2016, 02:21 PM

No one said you started it! You jumped to the defense of someone who wasn't deserving of it, then called the majority of us suit talkers. Are you really this dense?

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 02:22 PM
So no response to my last PM?

Why do you need a response back? Not going to change what a feel.

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 02:23 PM
No one said you started it! You jumped to the defense of someone who wasn't deserving of it, then called the majority of us suit talkers. Are you really this dense?

And if you were smart and have read the posts after Sharkey explained. I do remember apologizing for jumping the gun.

OverlanderJK
02-13-2016, 02:25 PM

Not I did not start this thread. Wayalife member decided that every one should read everything I write. So welcome enjoy the thread.

Ok straight up are you stupid or just retarded? I can only argue with retards for so long.

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 02:27 PM
Ok straight up are you stupid or just retarded? I can only argue with retards for so long.

What's stupid ? Just telling the truth

Ddays
02-13-2016, 02:28 PM
And if you were smart and have read the posts after Sharkey explained. I do remember apologizing for jumping the gun.

Jesus H Christ you really are dumber than a mud fence.

YOU CALLED THE MAJORITY OF US SHIT TALKERS AND WE ARE NOT OK WITH THAT! YOU CONTINUED TO SAY THAT UP TO THIS MORNING.

There, clear enough for ya sport?

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 02:29 PM
Jesus H Christ you really are dumber than a mud fence.

YOU CALLED THE MAJORITY OF US SHIT TALKERS AND WE ARE NOT OK WITH THAT! YOU CONTINUED TO SAY THAT UP TO THIS MORNING.

There, clear enough for ya sport?

Well are you a shit talker? If not don't get offended then

WJCO
02-13-2016, 02:34 PM
This will be my final post on this thread. This has been going on way too long.

Ddays
02-13-2016, 02:35 PM

I think I'm leaning towards voting for retarded.

Doesn't matter if I think I am or not. You still don't get it: This is a community and you attacked it. You are wrong but will not own up to it.

OverlanderJK
02-13-2016, 02:36 PM
This will be my final post on this thread. This has been going on way too long.

Lol what? You've been posting all along.

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=Ddays;652628]I think I'm leaning towards voting for retarded.

Doesn't matter if I think I am or not. You still don't get it: This is a community and you attacked it. You are wrong but will not own up .

So I guess since I don't follow the flow of water I'm out casted is that what your saying?

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 02:40 PM
Ok that's your opinion.

Ddays
02-13-2016, 02:52 PM
Ok that's your opinion.

Just stop Downatello

notnalc68
02-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Is this thread still going?!

Al Bundy
02-13-2016, 05:20 PM

Picked up this 2013 JKU robicon this last week and loving it

Congrats. Nice rig. Welcome to WAL

Al Bundy
02-14-2016, 02:00 AM
Had my JKUR HR just over one week now. I don't even have a thousand miles on it and some ASSHOLE steals my spare tire!!! WTF are they going to do with one tire. Sell it and buy some more crack for the crack head ass. Swear some people do not need to reproduce and lots of them should have had their asses handed to them while they where growing up. Parents please do your job and teach respect and discipline.

Sorry to hear about that. I tell you can't have nothing nice now in days.

jkwebbie
02-14-2016, 02:37 AM

Of course you started it you fucking retard! You not only called me, but also guys that I consider family a bunch of shit talkers!!!! Of course we are going to stand up for each other, because that's what WAYALIFE is about. Its about coming together and enjoying a sport that we all love, and for some reason, your oxygen stealing self doesn't get that.

Al Bundy
02-14-2016, 02:38 AM
Of course you started it you fucking retard! You not only called me, but also guys that I consider family a bunch of shit talkers!!!! Of course we are going to stand up for each other, because that's what WAYALIFE is about. Its about coming together and enjoying a sport that we all love, and for some reason, your oxygen stealing self doesn't get that.

Your opinion. That's cool

highoctane
02-14-2016, 02:47 AM

Jiffy05
02-14-2016, 03:07 AM
So many "shit talkers." :cheesy: This was an entertaining read.

MTG
02-14-2016, 03:30 AM
Anyone else think the posting "private" messages is lame? :idontknow:

thardy
02-14-2016, 03:41 AM

Since he didn't say anything different than what he had been saying, yeah, you're right, not necessary. At the time, it seemed like the right move.

Driver
02-14-2016, 03:50 AM
I'm a new member. Is this kinda crap what this forum is about? You said this you called me that. I assumed most people here would be adults.

catahoula
02-14-2016, 03:53 AM

Yup!:thumb:

HighwayTrout
02-14-2016, 03:53 AM
I'm a new member. Is this kinda crap what this forum is about? You said this you called me that. I assumed most people here would be adults.

Welcome to wayalife.

to answer your questions.
No

And you assumed correct.

Al Bundy
02-14-2016, 03:55 AM
Since he didn't say anything different than what he had been saying, yeah, you're right, not necessary. At the time, it seemed like the right move.

Yes indeed it was the right move since you came on the thread and added your insults. So that's why I pm you. How ironic those posts were deleted from shantz thread though. Was my choice of words poor ? Yes and I apologize for defending that guy but you guys wanna keep it up. What else is there to say?

USMC Wrangler
02-14-2016, 03:56 AM

Welcome to WAL and the Internet! I'd say any rational person can look through the various threads here and see this is not the majority of what goes on WAL. Just my 2 from someone that's only been around here about a year.

thardy
02-14-2016, 03:57 AM

No, this isn't what this forum is about at all. Every once in a while, someone decides to go off their rocker and start talking out their ass, and people tend to have fun with it. It seems like there have been a few more of those as of late, but it's definitely not the norm. I've been a member of a few other forums in all different arenas and this is by far the best one I have come across.

thardy
02-14-2016, 03:58 AM
Yup!:thumb:

Yeah, not my best judgment. Oh well.

Al Bundy
No, this isn't what this forum is about at all. Every once in a while, someone decides to go off their rocker and start talking out their ass, and people tend to have fun with it. It seems like there have been a few more of those as of late, but it's definitely not the norm. I've been a member of a few other forums in all different arenas and this is by far the best one I have come across.

Driver I agree this is a good site. Don't be discouraged. Just an issue that came up.

JAGS

Most people are, some are assholes (apparently) and others come here just looking for shit.

I do believe you can turn off certain threads in your feeds. Or just skip past and don't read too much into some of the "pub" threads. It's entertainment once it's in that section. But dont skip past the beer, cocktails and wine threads. Or the what's cookin and random pics.

There's a ton of other great things about this forum. Unless you only choose to seekout the negative. Unlike other forums, trolls REALLY like to show up here. All fun online, keep it all in perspective. [emoji106][emoji106]

thardy
02-14-2016, 04:00 AM
Yes indeed it was the right move since you came on the thread and added your insults. So that's why I pm you. How ironic those posts were deleted from shantz thread though. Was my choice of words poor ? Yes and I apologize for defending that guy but you guys wanna keep it up. What else is there to say?

This will be the last I have to say to you. They were not insults, but my opinion. The posts were NOT deleted, they were moved. You are not a rational person and therefore, reasoning with you is pointless.

Al Bundy
02-14-2016, 04:01 AM
This will be the last I have to say to you. They were not insults, but my opinion. The posts were NOT deleted, they were moved. You are not a rational person and therefore, reasoning with you is pointless.

OK I could respect your opinion.

thardy
02-14-2016, 04:03 AM

Side note, just realized you're in TN. Try to make it out to our next Windrock trip. I can guarantee it'll be a good time with good people.

JAGS
02-14-2016, 04:04 AM

You should have done this a while back. [emoji106]

Once all a persons posts get redirected, it's time to call things off. The mods/admin have handled things. It's fun at first, but proves pointless to have the back and forth.

Driver
02-14-2016, 04:05 AM
I signed up for the one in August. Looking forward to it.

thardy
02-14-2016, 04:13 AM
You should have done this a while back. [emoji106]

Once all a persons posts get redirected, it's time to call things off. The mods/admin have handled things. It's fun at first, but proves pointless to have the back and forth.

Yeah, it was a rough week at the office, and took the opportunity to vent a little. Happens to the best of us.

I signed up for the one in August. Looking forward to it.

Good deal. We'll have another Pre-Run around May. I'll post up details once I can get them ironed out.

Ddays
02-14-2016, 04:27 AM

I can understand your frustration as I was in this dogpile as well. I share that frustration as this knucklehead will not recant his insult that got the people on this thread worked up in the first place.

But Jags is right - time to move on past the trainwreck...

Al Bundy
02-14-2016, 03:06 PM
Yes indeed

Al Bundy
02-14-2016, 05:19 PM
I've been sneaking around for a while now and like what I've seen so I figured it was time to give a wave.

I have a 2002 Jeep Wrangler X that is named Lueanne.
This is my first jeep and wouldn't trade it for the world. Lueanne has a 4 in lift with 35x12.50 BFG km2. I'm still running stock axels which I have just learned isn't the smartest thing to do without gussets which is my next upgrade.

Welcome to WAL

Al Bundy
02-14-2016, 11:19 PM
A wave from Cleveland Ohio. 187901

Welcome to WAL

Jegar
02-15-2016, 12:24 AM

OMG! Now THAT is funny!!!! :)

Al Bundy
02-15-2016, 03:06 PM
Finally got around to install my new Smittybilt stingray vented hood and I love it! Super easy to install some fitment issues but we're really easy to fix. Here's a pic of the end product 187976

Really nice. Congrats

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 12:12 AM
Here is some pics of burro schmidt. Nice place out here.

OverlanderJK
02-16-2016, 12:21 AM
Why are you still here?

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 12:24 AM
Why are you still here?

Why not? Been on a run today wanted to share.

Armydog
02-16-2016, 01:52 AM

Awesome Sauce!!!!!

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 02:26 AM
Here you go

jkwebbie
02-16-2016, 02:26 AM
You already posted that...

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 02:28 AM
You already posted that...

Yes sorry.

NevadaZielmeister
02-16-2016, 02:45 AM
Why not? Been on a run today wanted to share.

What does it feel like to be stuck in the Pub, where each and every one of your posts gets redirected to the "MOST OF THE MEMBERS ON THIS SITE ARE SHIT TALKERS" thread? Do you think a lot of people here, after being called "shit talkers", even care about what you have to say? Have you thought about that?

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 04:15 AM
What does it feel like to be stuck in the Pub, where each and every one of your posts gets redirected to the "MOST OF THE MEMBERS ON THIS SITE ARE SHIT TALKERS" thread? Do you think a lot of people here, after being called "shit talkers", even care about what you have to say? Have you thought about that?

Yes actually they do care. Even yourself since you are giving your opinion right now. I have members here that I wheeled with and know what I'm about. So you take it the way you want to. I'll still post my opinions and doesn't matter it get re- directed to this thread. I'm cool.

10frank9
02-16-2016, 04:28 AM
Yes actually they do care. Even yourself since you are giving your opinion right now. I have members here that I wheeled with and know what I'm about. So you take it the way you want to. I'll still post my opinions and doesn't matter it get re- directed to this thread. I'm cool.

Who cares? :idontknow:

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 04:30 AM
Who cares? :idontknow:

No names to mention. Why so you can include them on this thread as well?

10frank9
02-16-2016, 04:39 AM

Because I call bullshit. If there are members who you think are friends and haven't kicked you in the nuts for what you said, shame on them. They aren't friends at all. My friends let me know QUICKLY when I've stepped on it.

You sir, have stepped on it and don't know when to quit.

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 04:46 AM
Because I call bullshit. If there are members who you think are friends and haven't kicked you in the nuts for what you said, shame on them. They aren't friends at all. My friends let me know QUICKLY when I've stepped on it.

You sir, have stepped on it and don't know when to quit.

Frank because thier not shit talkers. That fact that you get bothered about my posts shows that you are probably a shit talker. I was on a run today with 4 members today and they have no problem with what I said. NOW if I have said All wayalife members on this site are shit talkers, then of course why would I be here? YES they are both types Frank. I voiced my opinion and now " I'm getting punished for it".

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 04:51 AM

Not to mention that I already apologize.

10frank9
02-16-2016, 04:52 AM

Frank because thier not shit talkers. That fact that you get bothered about my posts shows that you are probably a shit talker. I was on a run today with 4 members today and they have no problem with what I said. NOW if I have said All wayalife members on this site are shit talkers, then of course why would I be here? YES they are both types Frank. I voiced my opinion and now " I'm getting punished for it".

In your quote above, you said "a few that are cool. Majority are shit talkers."

You'll have to forgive me but sure looks like you just shit on a "Majority" of this community. Now you can suggest whatever you want about me, fact is you dug yourself a hole you refuse to see that you're in.

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 04:56 AM
In your quote above, you said "a few that are cool. Majority are shit talkers."

You'll have to forgive me but sure looks like you just shit on a "Majority" of this community. Now you can suggest whatever you want about me, fact is you dug yourself a hole you refuse to see that you're in.

OK explain in what way I'm refusing to see? Apologies were made after Sharkey explained.

10frank9
02-16-2016, 05:01 AM
Again I can't see his other posts. I'm trying to see but I cant. Again if that's the case I apologize. You need to know that a lot of people on this site are Dicks. Not all but the majority. No excuse again sorry. How do you view previous posts from members? You need to be on a PC or can I view it on phone?

OK explain in what way I'm refusing to see? Apologies were made after Sharkey explained.

This is what you are considering an apology?

Your opinion is "... that a lot of people on this site are Dicks. Not all but the majority."

Wow we must have you all kinds of misunderstood. :grayno:

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 05:05 AM
This is what you are considering an apology?

Your opinion is "... that a lot of people on this site are Dicks. Not all but the majority."

Wow we must have you all kinds of misunderstood. :grayno:

No what I've should've said that most of the members on the for sale thread are shit talkers. That's where this started. And yes now I know why there is shit talkers on that thread after Sharkey explained it to me. Now some mod/administrator decides to start a thread where we are now.

10frank9
02-16-2016, 05:07 AM
No what I've should've said that most of the members on the for sale thread are shit talkers. That's where this started. And yes now I know why there is shit talkers on that thread after Sharkey explained it to me. Now some mod/administrator decides to start a thread where we are now.

Well you've definitely earned your place here if that's all you have to say. What a disappointment.

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 05:08 AM
Well you've definitely earned your place here if that's all you have to say. What a disappointment.

Yes. But thats ok It won't stop me from leaving.

10frank9
02-16-2016, 05:09 AM
Yes. But thats ok It won't stop me from leaving.

If it doesn't stop you from leaving what are you still here?

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 05:11 AM
If it doesn't stop you from leaving what are you still here?

I explained that already.

10frank9
02-16-2016, 05:22 AM
I explained that already.

No but it's apparent you can't take a hint.

Your "buddies" haven't stepped up and chimed in here, but many members have expressed their distaste with your derogatory generalization. You have some ulterior motive I'm sure.

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 05:23 AM
No but it's apparent you can't take a hint.

Your "buddies" haven't stepped up and chimed in here, but many members have expressed their distaste with your derogatory generalization. You have some ulterior motive I'm sure.

No not at all no other motive.

Clutch
02-16-2016, 07:39 AM
If you really want this guy gone just ignore his comments.

dwvninety
02-16-2016, 08:24 AM
^^^.........what he said

OverlanderJK
02-16-2016, 12:36 PM

Let me spell this out in terms your small brain may understand.

You (Al Bundy) are not welcome here.

For the power texters,

U (again, Al Bundy) r not weclmoe here.

In other words, get lost!

DWiggles
02-16-2016, 02:08 PM
25 PAGES... this blew up fast...

piginajeep
02-16-2016, 02:13 PM

Al Bundy
02-16-2016, 02:22 PM
Let me spell this out in terms your small brain may understand.

You (Al Bundy) are not welcome here.

For the power texters,

U (again, Al Bundy) r not weclmoe here.

In other words, get lost!
OverlanderJK dint think so.

DWiggles
02-16-2016, 05:06 PM
I got bored around page 15 while trying to catch up... to many words :yawn37: Not enough memes. :dont_tell:

Ddays
02-16-2016, 05:26 PM
I got bored around page 15 while trying to catch up... to many words :yawn37: Not enough memes. :dont_tell:

Yeah, where the hell is Dwvninety at - he throws those damn things around like they're candy at a firemans parade!