Impromptu San Diego County Suds-n-Grub @ Lost Abbey : Wednesday, December 26th @ 5pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SD-SUDS.jpg
I know this is crazy last minute but, our good friend MTG from Reno is down in our neck of the woods and so, I thought it might be fun to try and get togther with him at a local brewery. Needless to say, if you have some free time on Wednesday, December 26th at 5:00 pm, we love to have you join us over at the Port Brewing/Lost Abbey in San Marcos. In addition to having some of the tastiest brews around, Port Brewing/Lost Abbey is also known for having some of the best food trucks coming by as well!! So be sure to come on down if you can :yup:

Where: Port Brewing/Lost Abbey
When: Wednesday, December 26th @ 5pm

Port Brewing & The Lost Abbey
155 Mata way, Suite 104
San Marcos, CA 92069

Who's Coming List:
1. MTG & Wendy
2. WOL & bleedbeat
3. OverlanderJK
4. Moochie
5. JAGS
6. Blonda & sm_rubi
7. naysjp
8. jelliott076
9. Paisano
10. mjbjw

Who's Coming List:
1. Miramontes
2. Danny Tipton

I look forward to seeing you all there :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

MTG

Caught the Bug
We're in!

I know I'm on the list already, I just wanted to be able to respond to a so cal suds and grub post. ;)

Looking forward to it!

JAGS

Hooked
Well, my sponsor isn't going to like this weekly meet up schedule all of sudden. :grayno: But whatever. Like I told her, it's only a social addiction....I just happen to be very social in groups of one or more.

Put me down as a definite! :crazyeyes::beer::beer::crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy:

Okay, cool. Like I said, this was all very last minute and really, all MTG's fault so you can blame him for coming down.

Just updated the list :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:
:cheesy:

Okay, cool. Like I said, this was all very last minute and really, all MTG's fault so you can blame him for coming down.

Just updated the list :thumb:

I take full responsibility. :grayno: I can act as a sponsor for anyone who needs one that night. ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, not sure where I screwed up but, just so that it's clear, we're talking about the day after Christmas :crazyeyes:

EDIT: Ah, I see that I've been violated. Chris fixed it for me :)

Top Bottom