Jk Dana 30 straight axle housing $1,000

DGP

I have a Dana 30 with 4.10 gears and synergy ball joints, gussets, control arm skids and Riddler cover.. Had 33" tires on it and I have a alignment sheet for it that I had done just before I replaced it with a PR44. The housing is straight and it has stock 27 spline axle shafts. Can deliver locally or meet. Pictures to come soon.

DGP

You guys are awesome. I haven't even looked at what a complete 30 is going for but if I'm way off make an offer.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
You guys are awesome. I haven't even looked at what a complete 30 is going for but if I'm way off make an offer.

I got $650 for mine in CL.

Oh, and mine had 5,000 miles EVO C-Gussets, EVO LCA Skids, and a Poison Spyder Diff Cover.

Last edited:

CarolinaJK

Only messing with you man. To be honest I've never sold a D30, but I've seen them go fairly low. Guess it all depends on how bad someone needs it.

Ddays

Hooked

LOL....:bleh:

I got $500 for mine this past Fall. C's reinforced/4:88's/G2 alum cover

DGP

Only messing with you man. To be honest I've never sold a D30, but I've seen them go fairly low. Guess it all depends on how bad someone needs it.

I'm willing to negotiate of coarse and I don't think I'm too far off. I'd be willing to pay similar price for a complete D30 if I'd broke mine and needed a replacment. I always love seeing the quick witted responses though.

DGP

So I just looked on Craigslist in my area and someone has the same axle for sale. Only difference is they have a G2 cover and they're asking $850, so I don't think I was too far off, at least in my area of the world.

Top Bottom