Another wave from Quebec city, Canada

Black&White

Hi everyone,

I'm from Quebec city. I own a white 2011 JKU sport. That's where my nickname come from ;). His completely stock but i've already bought a suspension kit and a winch. everything should be on the jeep somewhere between January and June. I'm really happy to be on the forum for learning stuff about jeeping because it's my first jeep. I love the video that wayalife do and every time I'm watching one, I just want to it the trail back. Thanks Eddie for those awesome videos.

Hope to meet you on the trail one day ;).

P.S. Excuse me in advance for my English, i'll do my best but my mother tongue is french.

arashi

Welcome!!!

Another from Quebec City... You know what we should definitely come all together to one of the event... (when I receive my Jeep...).

Tell me if you need a fellow Jeep Dude!!!!

Seb!

Holeshot

Banned
nice! another fellow from Qc province!!

I plan in going west in something like 4 or 5 years, just enough to build the jeep and get the cash for such a trip!

Black&White

Thanks to everyone.

@arashi : In 4 to 5 years maybe ;). Just enough time to prepare the jeep and have enough money to do the trip. Send me in pm your email adress and maybe will be able to go wheeling with other jeeper in quebec region!

@Holeshot : I hope to be able to do the same!

Top Bottom