JK front 30

chili84

I'm getting a PR44 installed next week and will have my front end for sale. It's your standard Dana 30 with ARB locker and 4.88 Yukon gears. I had it installed in October 15 and very little miles put on it since I did a partial deployment. I also have all the receipts for it. If you're interested and in the VA/NC area let me know. We'll talk price.

12-mile

Seems like a bargain to me, I just had a local shop quote me $2500 for a regear. No lockers/LSD. Just parts and labor to switch from 3.21 to 4.56.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Seems like a bargain to me, I just had a local shop quote me $2500 for a regear. No lockers/LSD. Just parts and labor to switch from 3.21 to 4.56.

Damn! Mine was almost that cost (2100$) but I had an arb installed. Go look somewhere else for that price

swampdog

Parts and labor. It was 1000$ before the locker than the arb cost 1100$ alone

Gotcha. I was shocked when I thought you paid $2,100 for labor alone. Will be getting mine regeared and ARB installed in the next 2 weeks. Just have to find time to install switch pros and compressor first.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Gotcha. I was shocked when I thought you paid $2,100 for labor alone. Will be getting mine regeared and ARB installed in the next 2 weeks. Just have to find time to install switch pros and compressor first.

I just finished up installing the switch pros with daystar panel. This thing is sick.

chili84

That's ridiculous. For me to regear and have them installed front and rear was about $4000. That's all the labor included.

chili84

I just finished up installing the switch pros with daystar panel. This thing is sick.

I'm stoked man. Should be a fun week working on the jeep

Where are you guys installing the compressor? I got the daystar A pillar for the switches and I love it. My compressor is located under the driver seat. If I leave the switch on and the compressor kicks in, it sure does surprise me lol!

swampdog

Where are you guys installing the compressor? I got the daystar A pillar for the switches and I love it. My compressor is located under the driver seat. If I leave the switch on and the compressor kicks in, it sure does surprise me lol!

MORE bracket for under hood mounting. Will be connected to a switch pro sp-8100 unit.

Top Bottom