Stupid Question, Where The Hell Does Everyone Put Their Cell Phone!!

whytiptoe

Ok I don't care if the phone is in my face while Im driving, but I do not want the damn thing in my cup holder or my pocket. I have navigation in my 2016 and do not want to cover it up and I am not sure I would like to have it in the dash storage. I feel I am limited on where I can put things in my jeep right now and would like to see or hear what everyones solutions where to your daily problems of storage. Thanks in advance for entertaining this stupid question.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you get a jeep without power windows there is a cubby in the dash. Or if you have a sport cage you can get a ram mount. I normally have mine in my hand texting or up to my ear talking. It's the safest place so it doesn't bounce around

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I got the Infernal magnetic mount, only $20 on Amazon and works great. You just put a thin metal piece (included) inside your case to stick to the back of your phone. I have the iPhone 6 Plus and it holds it great. [emoji106]🏻

whytiptoe

If you get a jeep without power windows there is a cubby in the dash. Or if you have a sport cage you can get a ram mount. I normally have mine in my hand texting or up to my ear talking. It's the safest place so it doesn't bounce around

See why you are classified as the resident smartass.

I really don't think I would like this mount system, just seams like a waste of space, all that room and its now gone for the phone.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I put mine on my daystar dash panel or my cellphone pouch I got for Christmas it's a pouch that you can put anywhere in your jeep. I put it in my door. Works really good.

I went into a Verizon store when I was back east and asked them for a windshield mount. I dont remember the name brand they sold me, but it works great. It suction mounts to the windshield and has a tension cradle that attaches via a short piece with a ball on the end. Works very well...

n3tfury

I use the iottie easy one touch XL for my Samsung Note 5. This is the second iottie mount I''ve purchased and it works perfect. One handed mount, one handed dismount, and mounts either on the dash or windshield. Mine's on the windshield. I'll post a pic if you're interested.

http://amzn.com/B007FH716W

RjSkippy

I installed a Rugged Ridge Multi-mount on the top of the dash (about $35). It works great, easy to see calls and because I have not invested in a go-pro, it actually allowed me to take some pretty good video on the trails from the mount (a few people were surprised that it was done with my phone and not go pro).
IMG_0841.jpg

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
It isn't a problem, until you run with no doors. I put mine in the net pocket when I do that, or on the seat, tucked under my leg :p

professorkx

Search Ram Mount X grip. Suction to the windshield above the radio. I have this in all 3 jeeps and on my dual sport, as I use my phone as a gps so I can build tracks on my computer and follow in the jeep or on the dual sport. It holds the phone no matter what the terrain...

Top Bottom