Does anyone know what this is??

Christina152

So these three lights come on for about 30 seconds and then go off again. Happens at different times either when I'm driving or parked. Happens once or twice during my rides. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455371249.521869.jpg

Any help would be great. Thanks guys

Christina

Ddays

Hooked
Probably something with one of the sensors on one of the wheels. Being that its Winter it could be crud on one of the tone rings that the sensors reads on each axle or it could be a dirty/bad sensor. Try running it through a car wash & see if that helps.... At worst you'll have a clean Jeep. If that doesn't work it is more than likely a bad sensor

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Oreillys will pull ABS codes for free. Mine was just an ABS light and a code for the LF wheel sensor. I pressure washed the area at a car wash and code and light went away.

mackey

If you get the codes checked and it is not a wheel speed sensor, it could be a broken clock spring. My ABS light kept doing the same thing. All the sensors were fine. The dealership changed the clock spring and all the lights went away. Good luck.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you get the codes checked and it is not a wheel speed sensor, it could be a broken clock spring. My ABS light kept doing the same thing. All the sensors were fine. The dealership changed the clock spring and all the lights went away. Good luck.

Typically the airbag light comes on with clock spring issues.

mackey

Typically the airbag light comes on with clock spring issues.

Weird. Didn't on mind. Was totally frustrating trying to figure it out. I had on the speed sensors checked twice. Then the dealership's "master mechanic" said it could be the clock spring. He checked it out, said it was broke and replaced it. I was under warranty so figured it couldn't hurt anything. Luckily the light went off.

Top Bottom