Hate Thieves!!!

whytiptoe

Had my JKUR HR just over one week now. I don't even have a thousand miles on it and some ASSHOLE steals my spare tire!!! WTF are they going to do with one tire. Sell it and buy some more crack for the crack head ass. Swear some people do not need to reproduce and lots of them should have had their asses handed to them while they where growing up. Parents please do your job and teach respect and discipline.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Sucks that happened. They are probably going around stealing a set then selling them. I am buying lug locks and have seen others cable their spare for that reason.

WJCO

Meme King
That sucks. I put locking lugs on mine, but either way, mine is a cheapy JK takeoff that can easily be replaced on CL. Sorry to hear. Thieves suck.

whytiptoe

I've ordered my locks and I'm glad I have a zero dollar deductible for things like this. Almost wish they where more so I could upgrade, but they are not. Oh well got to get another stocker.

whytiptoe

Sucks that happened. They are probably going around stealing a set then selling them. I am buying lug locks and have seen others cable their spare for that reason.

They knew what they where doing. They did not leave anything behind that they could have left finger prints on.

Exodus 4x4

Went out this morning and found my license plate laying in the grass. I guess the pieces of shit thought that's all they had to do to get the spare off and then bailed when they saw how much work was really involved. People fucking suck.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Went out this morning and found my license plate laying in the grass. I guess the pieces of shit thought that's all they had to do to get the spare off and then bailed when they saw how much work was really involved. People fucking suck.

It just might deter them having a license plate bracket and mount. It would take them some time to take everything off as they found out.

1452024370022.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
The local paper puts out 'police notes' every few days. There's been a ton of thefts lately. I don't know if people are just getting desperate or what.... but pisses me off.

newtdog

I guess I lucked out because the dealer put wheel locks on all 5 wheels when I bought it. I had a cable and lock on my other Jeep's spare. I hate thieves!!!!

jkrichard

We have had a HUGE jump in drug related thefts here too.

A guy last week I dealt with said they have gotten the absolute best meth in the 16 years he has been doing it.

Frightening as that is, meth is one of the less concerning drugs in the past year or so making a huge push...

I had my EMPTY jerry can stolen from the back of my rig a few weeks ago. They cut the handle of the can off because they couldn't cut my cable.... buggers.

Evil

Ill pitch in a spare gun lock that you can lock your rim to the mount to and 3 lug nuts off my Jeep if it helps.

whytiptoe

Ill pitch in a spare gun lock that you can lock your rim to the mount to and 3 lug nuts off my Jeep if it helps.

Thank you but luckily I won't have to pay anything to get it replaced. Insurance will be paying for all of it.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
That sucks man, sorry to hear that. Looks like lug locks will be on my list. Glad you're getting taken care of though.

Evil

Thank you but luckily I won't have to pay anything to get it replaced. Insurance will be paying for all of it.

If they do, they will only put what was taken off so if you need one of those gun locks let me know. They do help a little but not a for sure fix and I have about 200 of them!

Top Bottom