Insurance claims

rogerk93

Just a random question Wondering for those who did enough damage on the trails and wanted to go through insurance what did you tell them that happened?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Exactly what happened. Unless insurance fraud is your thing. You aren't seriously asking people to give you ideas about how to fleece your insurance company, are you?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Exactly what happened. Unless insurance fraud is your thing. You aren't seriously asking people to give you ideas about how to fleece your insurance company, are you?

I feel like we did this we a guy from Florida before. The one with the overlander is a fag picture. Lol

whytiptoe

I checked with my insurance company before I purchased and as long as I am not racing or using for higher I'm covered.

rogerk93

Nothing has happened was just curious. I take my damage as badges of honor.

JAGS

Hooked

rogerk93

I checked with my insurance company before I purchased and as long as I am not racing or using for higher I'm covered.

Same here I switched insurance companies because my current insurance said as long as I have the receipts and the damage was not caused by doing anything illegally I'm covered. But the conversation would be interesting.

Skid_Kid

I have a crap ton of full coverage! More then most, cause I am even covered against space debris. So I am going to wheel my rig till they have to replace it. Then I will have my insurance buy me a new one, send it to ORE, and then call Drew everyday with dumb questions and if my build is done yet. WINNING!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have a crap ton of full coverage! More then most, cause I am even covered against space debris. So I am going to wheel my rig till they have to replace it. Then I will have my insurance buy me a new one, send it to ORE, and then call Drew everyday with dumb questions and if my build is done yet. WINNING!

Are you drunk or for higher?

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Having investigated insurance fraud, I'll let you dumbasses in on a secret. Insurance Fraud is a FELONY. If you think you are smart enough to beat a multi-billion dollar company, go right ahead. My friends have special "bracelets" for you to wear on your way to your new home.

Just something to think about before you start lying to the police and the insurance company. Believe me, we have seen it all before. It is nothing new. And when you get your special day, either during your arraignment or your Examination Under Oath, remember, I told you so.

Skid_Kid

Having investigated insurance fraud, I'll let you dumbasses in on a secret. Insurance Fraud is a FELONY. If you think you are smart enough to beat a multi-billion dollar company, go right ahead. My friends have special "bracelets" for you to wear on your way to your new home.

Just something to think about before you start lying to the police and the insurance company. Believe me, we have seen it all before. It is nothing new. And when you get your special day, either during your arraignment or your Examination Under Oath, remember, I told you so.

Wait you "special friends" too?! Do they investigate and things?

Top Bottom