American honey virginity

Adamw1212

So after watching all the WAL videos on YouTube and seeing all the American honey talk I had to try it for myself. So this past weekend my girlfriend and I took a trip to her parents and sure enough her dad had a bottle right on top of the fridge. After telling him the story of how I heard about it we talked more about it and jeeping over a glass. Not really being a whiskey I was surprised at how smooth and great tasting it was. It was also a good bonding experience with her dad. What's everyone else's thought on this great tasting drink?

Harley74

I like the American Honey but I like Evan Williams honey better. It seems smoother to me. Great story by the way.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Very similar basic story.....saw all the toasts in the videos and brought a bottle to a Christmas party with friends that I go on ATV and motorcycle trips with...explained where I saw it and it was a hit!!!!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Sall it in all the videos, got a small bottle and tried it. I have to admit that I'm not a fan. To each their own though. :thumb:

Labricon

Caught the Bug
My wife already likes the honey....but this recipe may lead to a need to keep more on hand.......should be fun!

Notsodirtyhippie

My husband brought a bottle home tonight and surprisingly I love it. I'm one of those that hates the taste of alcohol. I swear the whole wayalife is life changing [emoji6]

Top Bottom