Sears for an alignment

WJCO

Meme King
Have some wander wanted to have my toe in checked

I would use the tape measure method. Faster, cheaper, and peace of mind that someone that doesn't know what they're doing won't f it up. Obviously, there are good techs out there that work at Sears, but with some of the stuff I've seen, I won't trust them.

USMC Wrangler

I have to agree with WJCO on the DIY method before paying anyone a cent. It's so simple following the directions of the alignment write up.

Ctimrun

Don't take it to Sears, they work at Sears for a reason. Like many alignment shops who aren't familiar with Jeep Wranglers they may recommend or actually do things to your jeep you will regret. Read Eddie's stuff, armed with that info you can do it yourself better than most if not all alignment shops. If you have questions after reading ask on here, no doubt someone can talk you through whatever your issue is.

newtdog

Don't do it! I took my jeep there for brakes and they offered me free alignment and tire rotation. As soon I I drove off I new something was wrong. The same day I had two death wobble incidents. I took it straight to 4wp and they fixed it for free because I had a warranty on my lift.

Top Bottom