First Mod for the new JK (GReVe)

Erockhopper

Living in Utah and being a snowboarder and mountain biker my Jeep is not only my daily driver and wheeler, it's my Gravity Research Vehicle, hence the new name GReVe!

With all that snow, mud and dirt my first mod has always been floor liner/mats. My bro who works at a Jeep dealer turned me to a company called Aries and suggested I check them out. I threw a set in My Grand and loved them so much I have put them in GReVe.

I have always liked the Weathertechs, but these add a little more design cred to the Jeep, I love the backs of the mats as they have a sort of Velcro like substance across the whole mat to really keep them in place. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455576926.609485.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455576958.010938.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455576972.829391.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455577002.380205.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455577023.782128.jpg

Pic of the back doesn't do it justice. The coverage of the back mat is awesome!

aldaman

Those look nice, another option aside from the weathertechs. What kind of material is that? Doesn't look like rubber or the same type like Weathertechs....

Erockhopper

Those look nice, another option aside from the weathertechs. What kind of material is that? Doesn't look like rubber or the same type like Weathertechs....

I loved my weathertechs, I think these just look better. The top looks like carbon fiber. Aries site says its Thermo Plastic Rubber. There is foam in between the bottom Velcro like layer and the top. I have been impressed!

Top Bottom