Anyone deal with bumpersuperstore.com?

WJCO

Meme King
Never heard of them myself, but sometimes when I find a new company, I do a google search with the word 'ripoff' or 'scam' after it. You can usually find out really quick if there is a general consensus of people who have been screwed over. That's a great price on that winch though.

Ctimrun

It's been my experience (with more than jeep parts) that if something doesn't feel right then it probably isn't. What are you saving by going with an unknown company, $15? If I were you I would pay the extra $15-$20 and make sure you end up happy.

When I read this it struck a chord with me. About 8 years ago I ordered a Warn 9.5ti from an unknown/new company silimar to what your asking, and when it arrived the winch was broken in half. The company I bought it from didn't package it well and/or knew it was broken when they sent it. They made me jump through all the hoops with UPS to have UPS pay for it. It took about three months to get taken care of, and the brand new winch I had on my jeep was a brand new repaired winch after I had to drive it 80 miles to a Warn service center then pick it up again. Needless to say I should have just paid a little extra and gone with a reputable company in the first place.

USMC Wrangler

It's been my experience (with more than jeep parts) that if something doesn't feel right then it probably isn't. What are you saving by going with an unknown company, $15? If I were you I would pay the extra $15-$20 and make sure you end up happy.

Agreed, but that's why I asked the great WAL community. I've found so many great gems of wisdom here.

Did you check with Trail Jeeps, I bet they will beat that price or at least match it.

No, I haven't yet, but that is my next step...to see if anyone will price match.

I plan on buying sooner rather than later to get the $100 rebate from Warn as well...http://www.warn.com/assets/pdf/promo/feb2016/Truck-SUV_150_rebate_2-16.pdf

Top Bottom