Nose high with evo level kit

ski313

Hi all, I am excited to say that I finally installed my evo level kit and 35's. I know that I still need to trim my fenders, but I was wondering if the front end will settle or drop a bit more with winch installed? If I do a spare tire delete will it lift th rear? Or is my only option to go ahead and put a bigger puck in the back to actually level the jeep? Thanks for any advice!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 375
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 377

USMC Wrangler

Wow! I have the same kit on my JKU and was nose high a little. I ended up having to put 1.75" rear spacers in instead of the .75" that came with the kit. That seems like it's a little insane! :shock: Do you know what the numbers are on your rear springs?

RedDawg01

Hi all, I am excited to say that I finally installed my evo level kit and 35's. I know that I still need to trim my fenders, but I was wondering if the front end will settle or drop a bit more with winch installed? If I do a spare tire delete will it lift th rear? Or is my only option to go ahead and put a bigger puck in the back to actually level the jeep? Thanks for any advice!

I have the same kit and id have to agree with everyone else that something isn't right. And especially if the bumper that you have is heavier then the stock bumper.

CarolinaJK

My 2 door did something close to this. Not quite as bad though. I installed the rear spacer and it leveled it out quite a bit, but it does still have some rake with a top on. With the top off it is almost completely level though.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
My 2 door did something close to this. Not quite as bad though. I installed the rear spacer and it leveled it out quite a bit, but it does still have some rake with a top on. With the top off it is almost completely level though.

Did you use the 3/4" spacer or something taller? Someone on here recently told me that for 2 door jeeps you should use 1.5" spacers bought seperately.

CarolinaJK

I used the .75" spacer and definitely need a taller one. And yes my buddy "Baboozle" always gives me hell for my South "Carolina Squat" [emoji23]

thardy

Banned
I used the .75" spacer and definitely need a taller one. And yes my buddy "Baboozle" always gives me hell for my South "Carolina Squat" [emoji23]

Yeah, for a 2dr, you pretty much have to go with a 1.5 - 1.75" rear spacer. This still looks like something is off though.

CarolinaJK

Yeah, for a 2dr, you pretty much have to go with a 1.5 - 1.75" rear spacer. This still looks like something is off though.

Yeah, it definitely does. I rode without a spacer for a few weeks and it wasn't anywhere near that bad of a rake.

Petzl88

It looks like you have 4" in the front and lowering springs in the back with about 750 lbs of sand in the rear trunk too.

CarolinaJK

Oh and about the settling, I've had mine installed a couple of months now and they haven't settled enough to notice any difference.

swampdog

You sir, have the mullet of the jeep world. Move the spacers to the back and delete the photo evidence. This never happened...

Top Bottom