Any reviews on Best Top soft top half door with windows?

DGP

Trying to decide if I should go with half doors and windows or tube doors. Was wondering if anyone has reviews on the best top canvas windows and doors. I like the idea but I'm worried they could rattle or be to lightweight of a fabric that they might flap at high speed. Any ideas?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Trying to decide if I should go with half doors and windows or tube doors. Was wondering if anyone has reviews on the best top canvas windows and doors. I like the idea but I'm worried they could rattle or be to lightweight of a fabric that they might flap at high speed. Any ideas?

Flap decent at highway speeds. I don't mind them really.

I have rear lowers only for sale :) $250.00

Napalm

I've heard/read good things about them. They fit well, look good too. I strongly considered them for my last JKU but just never pulled the trigger. As you know like the soft top, you are going to have more noise than what you would with a full steel door obviously.

Now, if it were me, I'd buy just the bottoms of the doors to run them for nicer days. They keep it warmer in the Jeep when running naked. Good luck with your decision. :)

dannymalkin

I had a friend that had them. I know they leaked alot and were worn down but they had seen good use. The pro to me was how light they were. And the lowers as half doors looks good.

DGP

Looks like the best top element door might be the best of both worlds. I like the idea of having the tube door framework and ability to add uppers.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Do you have any picture?
Are they compatible with the vinyl window?

Yes, they work with uppers. I took the uppers to use on my jk8 project.

I don't have keys for these. But you can buy them from Bestop.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455683873.626382.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455683887.447806.jpg

Top Bottom